Home

Make Every Team Use a Specific Playbook?

This is a discussion on Make Every Team Use a Specific Playbook? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2015, 03:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4

Is there a way to make every team use the same playbook? I tried changing all the coaches to a certain playbook, but they still only use the team playbook. Then I tried changing the team playbook using the EA DB editor, but it glitches out when you try to play with every team running 5 QB, 6 HB formations and just bumping into each other at the line of scrimmage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2015, 07:11 PM   #2
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Teams use their HC's PBs.

If you change the HC's PBs to any team's PB, then it should work fine.

If you're trying to change them to custom PBs, then it won't work as CPU coaches can't play with a custom PB unless you use a workaround (they can likely sim games with a custom PB, but I don't know for sure).

If you want to play a CPU with a custom PB, then you need to start the game as a user (and use 2 controllers if you're going to play against them). Then once it starts, they'll have their custom PB and you can make them into a CPU controlled team.

EDIT:
If you're trying to use default PBs and you changed the HC and it doesn't work then I don't know what your problem is because it's always worked for me.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »