Home

ESPN's Van Pelt says only 30-35 5 star recruits now !

This is a discussion on ESPN's Van Pelt says only 30-35 5 star recruits now ! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2004, 09:02 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: ESPN\'s Van Pelt says only 30-35 5 star recruits now !

Quote:

dh2k3 said:
Quote:

Superstar said:
Without a doubt we can be just as bad but why would I add that to help my case, I wouldn't it would only hurt my case. So once again what is Van Pelt's screen name and please don't tell me he actually post on the free board.

1) I'm truly embarrassed by some of the stuff that Terp "fans" post on the free board. It's obsessive, and a lot of it is really low.

2) Like 95% of us premium subscribers, Van Pelt does not post on the free board. Most of us hate what goes on and we stay away from there.

I'm not going to say Van Pelt's screen name at TT. I was the one who originally posted this thread's information. I posted it on another board, within an existing thread. I specifically said that I was not starting a new thread because I didn't want to draw a bunch of attention to something that a well-known person posted on a pay board. Unfortunately, a WVU fan (it figures) decided it would be a good idea to do exactly the opposite and take my post and use it to start a thread on another board. Now, it's here on a third board.

dh, so you can confirm that Scott Van pelt said that there are 30-35 5-star recruits?
Old 07-08-2004, 09:06 PM   #34
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:

dh2k3 said:
Quote:

Superstar said:
Without a doubt we can be just as bad but why would I add that to help my case, I wouldn't it would only hurt my case. So once again what is Van Pelt's screen name and please don't tell me he actually post on the free board.

1) I'm truly embarrassed by some of the stuff that Terp "fans" post on the free board. It's obsessive, and a lot of it is really low.

2) Like 95% of us premium subscribers, Van Pelt does not post on the free board. Most of us hate what goes on and we stay away from there.

I'm not going to say Van Pelt's screen name at TT. I was the one who originally posted this thread's information. I posted it on another board, within an existing thread. I specifically said that I was not starting a new thread because I didn't want to draw a bunch of attention to something that a well-known person posted on a pay board. Unfortunately, a WVU fan (it figures) decided it would be a good idea to do exactly the opposite and take my post and use it to start a thread on another board. Now, it's here on a third board.

Yeah I totally understand not giving away his S/N I was just making sure he didn't post on the free site. Oh and if I say one good thing about UMD is at least yall will never be as bad as those 'Neer fans.
Old 07-08-2004, 09:18 PM   #35
Rookie

You would think that Goldstein over at IGN would have said something about this, he did talk about recruiting but didn't mention this at all. Maybe when he said this he meant he SIGNED 30-35 recruits? I don't know, it's weird that this wouldn't have come up in the IGN article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2004, 09:20 PM   #36
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37

Hil also named his team after comic books, and thought there could only be 63 players on one team.
Old 07-08-2004, 09:22 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:

Superstar said:
Hil also named his team after comic books, and thought there could only be 63 players on one team.

Very True, but you would think he would have mentioned that, thats a big change.
Old 07-08-2004, 10:16 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 9

as long as there isnt an MVP type problem with progression from the now supposedly lower rated plaers, than I have no problem with their only being 35 5 star players.
Old 07-09-2004, 10:13 AM   #39
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

BigTim said:
as long as there isnt an MVP type problem with progression from the now supposedly lower rated plaers, than I have no problem with their only being 35 5 star players.

Approximately, how many 5 star recruits would we be accustomed to seeing before?
Old 07-09-2004, 10:24 AM   #40
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:

Go back to your rioting at least yall do that well.

You shouldn't be throwing stones in a glass house my friend.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »