Home

Dynasty ideas for 06, 07, 14

This is a discussion on Dynasty ideas for 06, 07, 14 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2015, 07:37 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Dynasty ideas for 06, 07, 14

So I currently have a Georgia dynasty going on NCAA 14. I've won seven title with them in 11 years, 5-0 this season.

I'm also planning on starting a PS2 dynasty or two over winter break.

I've had an SDSU dynasty where I went to Bama, a UNLV dynasty where I went to Mississippi State, a Temple dynasty where I've taken them to titles and then gone to USC.

I'm leaning toward USC for the 06 dynasty (hard to turn down Reggie and LenDale and team) but I also want to start at a mid major in 07 or vice versa.

I was thinking of doing Boise and trying to replicate their real-life success, or using Temple as an independent regulator to keep WVU from going undefeated every year. Also considered Louisville for that specific reason. Or a Baylor dynasty where I try to get them effective quicker than they were in real life.

I'm thinking of doing a Maryland dynasty, maybe on 14 with 15 rosters. Or rebuilding USC.

Any thoughts are appreciated. Just wondered what kind of ideas y'all had and I didn't want to waste space in the "how's your dynasty" thread.

I'm thinking of trying a no huddle, which I've done before and is fun to implement on last-last gen, or an under-center option. Whatever y'all have to say.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »