Home

What the f***?

This is a discussion on What the f***? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2004, 12:47 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
What the f***?

Steve answered like 7 questions. Questions like "Is the game fun?"... and "can you use the black button to tackle". What the f*** is that? How y'all got a copy of the game is beyond me. If you're gonna announce to everyone that you have the game, why not take the time to answer more than 5 questions? What kinda ship are y'all runnin?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2004, 12:48 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: What the f***?

hope you had fun on your stay don't let the door hit you in the [censored] when you leave
Old 07-09-2004, 12:48 AM   #3
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26

Ban plz -- calm the [censored] down. Steve is doing his best and "OMG HE DIDN'T ANSWER EVERY QUESTION". The man has life and his #1 job is NOT to answer every OS members' question about NCAA or any game. Get a grip.
Old 07-09-2004, 12:48 AM   #4
YNWA

Gizmo's Arena

OVR: 26

Old 07-09-2004, 12:49 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

This could get ugly. I see a lock coming.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2004, 12:50 AM   #6
Banned

OHguy00's Arena

OVR: 17

If you had the game, would you want to be answering a ton of questions or playing it? He will answer more questions, I'm sure. Can't you just wait a few days until the game comes out before you start bitching?
Old 07-09-2004, 12:50 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:

jgully said:
Steve answered like 7 questions. Questions like "Is the game fun?"... and "can you use the black button to tackle". What the f*** is that? How y'all got a copy of the game is beyond me. If you're gonna announce to everyone that you have the game, why not take the time to answer more than 5 questions? What kinda ship are y'all runnin?

he didn't announce to everyone. The announcement was exclusive to OS.
Old 07-09-2004, 12:51 AM   #8
Swiper

hdaniel1's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:

jgully said:

You need to realize to Steve has a regular daytime job like most of his. He is also a family man, family comes first. You should be lucky that Steve at least posted up three more movies for us.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »