Home

Transfer

This is a discussion on Transfer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2004, 10:21 AM   #1
Sweettouch

Dame's Arena

OVR: 19
Transfer

I have a question about transfer students if you want them to stay can you use some of recruiting points for week one similar to when you try to convince a player for not going to the draft? Also can you recruit other transfer students or do they just go and pick the school they want to attend? Another thing if you can recruit a transfer player will they just be listed with all of the recruits and you have five weeks to recruit the player to come to your university?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2004, 10:28 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Transfer

It has been discussed before, but my guess is you will be allowed to spend points to keep a player from transferring. Next, for players transferring to your school, I think that immediately before recruiting, you will be notified of players wishing to transfer to your school. They will choose you (based on depth and playing time), and not the other way around, since it is illegal to contact/recruit transfers in real life. I hope you will have the ability to accept/decline the transfer and it will not just be automatic. After all of this occurs, recruiting will begin. Again, this is just my guess, but this is the best way I see to mimic real life and to keep this new feature from becoming a nuisance.
Old 07-09-2004, 10:51 AM   #3
Sweettouch

Dame's Arena

have there been in thread that talks about this subject and i dont recall on the ign site after he finish his year 1 dynasty that he discussed transfers so it sounds like it's a very uncommon thing in the game
Old 07-09-2004, 04:14 PM   #4
Sweettouch

Dame's Arena

my question was simi answered from the pics on maddenmania i can convince i guy to stay but still dont know how i choose a transfer to coe to my school
Old 07-09-2004, 04:51 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Maybe there will be a list of transfers like there is of guys going pro and you can pick and choose to see what guys you want to come to your school?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2004, 05:36 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

I am hoping that good players that get cut show up on transfer list. If I cut an 80 rated So. and cut him because I just recruited two 80 rated Fr. at the same position. Its kind of a shame that the Sophomore disappears from the face of the earth. I kind of doubt its in there this year but maybe it will be sooner or later now that transfers are in there.
Old 07-09-2004, 05:40 PM   #7
Sweettouch

Dame's Arena

i agree
Old 07-09-2004, 05:55 PM   #8
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

Quote:

Victory said:
I am hoping that good players that get cut show up on transfer list. If I cut an 80 rated So. and cut him because I just recruited two 80 rated Fr. at the same position. Its kind of a shame that the Sophomore disappears from the face of the earth. I kind of doubt its in there this year but maybe it will be sooner or later now that transfers are in there.

Good point. It's like sophmores end up the same place as Jimmy Hoffa.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »