Home

I just noticed........

This is a discussion on I just noticed........ within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2004, 10:54 PM   #9
All Star

OVR: 27
Re: I just noticed........

did prima just take the madden guide and switch the patriots to LSU. and then fill in the rest with random numbers.
Old 07-09-2004, 11:14 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have to tell you that I haven't laughed like that in a long time, but I couldn't agree any more about what that guy said about the Prima guide "being written by a bunch of drunks." Quote of the year so far for me.

First, you can't have a kickoff in overtime. It's not possible in the college format. I know this because I stood through 7 overtimes of it when Ole Miss/Arkansas played in the longest running college football game back in 2001(4hrs&14 mins to be exact). So for them to say that about the kickoff in overtime is nothing short of rediculous.

We all know about the ratings fiasco as well. None of those ratings are remotely close from what I've seen yet. From personal experience, I can tell you that they have our linebacking corps as the 5th best in the game (89 OVR), but I'll be the first to tell you that it is our question mark coming into this year. Reading that the new QB from Iowa was a 95 sealed the deal for me. My guess is that they are either liars, drunkards, have horrible beta copies, or all the above.

What clowns.
Old 07-09-2004, 11:40 PM   #11
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

Georgia is not even top 25 in D in the guide which is pretty comical.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »