Home

Ratiings of All Teams by Position

This is a discussion on Ratiings of All Teams by Position within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2004, 11:41 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Ratiings of All Teams by Position

Those LETTER GRADE ratings are not innacurate to the best of my knowledge, and this is based off a video goign through the letter grades of each team
Old 07-10-2004, 12:27 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:

alienreb said:

I'm curious about this as well because Southern Miss was shut out in the bowl game against Utah and had offense problems all last year. Since then, nothing happened in the Spring for the offense to be anywhere near a B+ or even a B. Almond is mostly an imcompetant quarterback for a full season, and the backfield hasn't had a tailback emerge from the pack since Derrick Nix some years ago. I know Walley had potential, but he has since flown the coup. I know one of the receivers is pretty good. Past that, that group is nothing out of the ordinary that you wouldn't normally see around Conference USA. As for the o-line, Parquet is pretty good but he is only one man. Holes had to be filled in that unit.

All of which leaves me scratching my head on why Southern Miss has a B+ rating. Ask any fan and they'll tell you that the offense is more like a C+ or B- on a good day (e.g. TCU last season).

don't hate playa! Most fans don't know anything about Southern Miss until they jump up and bite you!

Dustin Almond is pretty good if his head is in the game. are you a webel fan?
Old 07-10-2004, 12:48 AM   #11
Rookie

No hate here, just tellin' the truth! For an offense that hasn't been explosive since 1999, B+ is hardly deserving. I might could understand a B- or even a B if the guys are showing love, but a B+ is out of the question. Just like they made MSU a B+ on defense. That doesn't make sense at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2004, 12:53 AM   #12
Rookie

Southern Miss fans,

I was wondering if any of you guys could give me some information (in real life, not the video game) on Terrence Ford, a DT for yall. I was friends with him in high school but haven't seen him since.

I was just wondering if yall know anything about his place on the depth chart (he's a second string DT, I think) and if yall know anything else about him.

Thanks for any information.
Old 07-10-2004, 12:43 PM   #13
Rookie

I have to agree with alienreb on this one....even though he is a rebel fan. Southern Miss had a terrible offense last year....and yes, i am a MSU fan...and we did not have a good one ourself. On the defensive side of the ball, USM is well deserving of the B+ rating.

As for MSU and the b+ defense, i think we will surprise some people. We had an awful defensive coach last year in ron cooper. Our players were lost and no clue as to what to do. I think we will be better this year. But if based on last years stats, msu should not have a B+ defense, because we were terrible.

Go State

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »