Home

Who Plays W/ Their Alma Mater or School They Attend

This is a discussion on Who Plays W/ Their Alma Mater or School They Attend within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2004, 10:01 PM   #73
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Who Plays W/ Their Alma Mater or School They Attend

not in college yet so i play with my favorite time. last year was the first year i really got into college football and being from Wisconsin and growing up kind of watching them i had to play with them. i've also been a Michigan fan to. i love the jersey's the history behind that program. Notre Dame is the same way, i'm actually wearing a ND shirt right now. i'm Irish and i've always liked them as well.

i however will probably not be attending a top D1 school like a lot of you. couple reasons, ACT scores, money, distance. closest one is Minnesota and the area up there isn't that great so they are off my list and Wisconsin doesn't have a goor program in what i want to go into. i graduate in 2005 and play on attending either St. Norbert, Winona State, UW-Superior, or College of St. Scholastica. all of which except for Winona and Superior are D3 i think.

i might create my high school, that will be an alma mater won't it?
Old 07-10-2004, 11:50 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

mddst34 said:
Quote:

Dirty_Bird said:
I play as the team I play on.

Ohio State 2005 Champions bitches.

So do you play with yourself?

In all seriousness do you edit yourself to be a 99 ovr? I would. My little brother plays for Villanova , and if he actually makes it in the game(freshman this year) I will make him a star. Otherwise I am sure he will be rated like 42 because of the program and his class.

I either play with Ohio State or Georgia. Georgia only because I'm from the area and I got recruited there and could have played for them as well. When I do play as Ohio State, I don't edit myself at all, but I do make sure I start. It gets kinda bad though, last year my rating was like 79 and I'd line myself up against the #1 WR and get toasted a lot.

My composure better be good, playing in the Big House is quite the experience, but I'm used to it.
Old 07-11-2004, 12:11 AM   #75
Rookie

I used to play with Tennessee because I used to be a huge Tennessee fan since my grandfather was one of the trainers there and I grew up going to every game at Neyland Stadium. But then I decided to go to UGA and had to start rooting for them. Now I only play with them. It was bad though cause I had to get all new clothes that said UGA instead of UTK and I even had to get a new name on this board, lol. That and most of my family gives me hell all the time now. Anyway, I still root for UTK unless they play UGA, but I feel a much closer bond to my alma mater than any other school.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2004, 01:34 AM   #76
Rookie

Numbskull's Arena

LSU 2003 National Champions. Attending as a freshman this year!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »