Home

Anyone know about a deal at EB of trading in 5 games and getting NCAA?

This is a discussion on Anyone know about a deal at EB of trading in 5 games and getting NCAA? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2004, 09:30 PM   #9
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Anyone know about a deal at EB of trading in 5 games and getting N

Quote:

medlinke said:
Apparently...

Circuit City is running a deal where their bargain bin has games for xbox and ps2 for $4.99 a LOT of those titles aren't on the exclusion list...

Go in...buy 5 that aren't on the list.

Go to EBGames

Trade them in and get NCAA or Madden for half price!

Do you happen to know what games aren't on the exclusion list? I don't want to get burned buying a game that is not on the list.
Old 07-10-2004, 09:34 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:

BadgerHayd4 said:
the guy who works at the eb games i preordered called me today and said they get the game on tuesday but i can pick mine up on monday after 7... then he said if i bring in 5 games then i get the game for free... instead of 5$ a game they are doubling it to 10$ a game, never said anything about how old the game hasta be or anything so i got 5 games so i'll get it for free which is cool... last time i traded in games i didnt get much money back but i'm glad i'm gettin NCAA on MONDAY fo free

You know if it has to be a preorder? Would be nice if I can just go in on Tuesday with 5 games and get it for free.
Old 07-10-2004, 09:45 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

I just called ebgames in my area and they told me they will only take games that want. They wouldn't give me a list and all they said is to bring in my collection and that they will only take the games that they need or something like that. They didn't say anything about you having to pre-order it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2004, 09:46 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

I just called my EB and some girl told me that this offer is only valid if i had my trade-ins in person when i preordered the game, and since i did the preordering online i cant get the trade in deal... Can't see what the real big difference is
Old 07-10-2004, 09:49 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:

m12x13adass said:
I just called ebgames in my area and they told me they will only take games that want. They wouldn't give me a list and all they said is to bring in my collection and that they will only take the games that they need or something like that. They didn't say anything about you having to pre-order it.

Aight, I guess I'll go in tomorrow with the games I'm willing to trade in and preorder it.
Old 07-10-2004, 09:59 PM   #14
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

I wish they would just say what games they won't accept.
Old 07-10-2004, 11:34 PM   #15
Let's Go Pens!

LetsGoBucs's Arena

OVR: 10

I went there today and did that deal. The guy told me that sports games were NOT part of the deal, but when he did my trade-ins, they worked. I traded in NCAA 2004, Madden 2004, ESPN 2K4, March Madness 2004, and another game and I got NCAA 2005 for free....

Not sure if it was just the one I went to or not, but the guy seemed pretty suprised that they worked....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2004, 11:47 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

GeePee20 said:
Quote:

BadgerHayd4 said:
the guy who works at the eb games i preordered called me today and said they get the game on tuesday but i can pick mine up on monday after 7... then he said if i bring in 5 games then i get the game for free... instead of 5$ a game they are doubling it to 10$ a game, never said anything about how old the game hasta be or anything so i got 5 games so i'll get it for free which is cool... last time i traded in games i didnt get much money back but i'm glad i'm gettin NCAA on MONDAY fo free

You know if it has to be a preorder? Would be nice if I can just go in on Tuesday with 5 games and get it for free.

I did that deal. I used Grandia 2-PS2, Wreckless-Xbox, Smugglers Run: Warzones-GCN, Dr. Muto-Xbox, and a (possibly mis-marked as $4.99) copy of Morrowind-Xbox. Total cost for NCAA 2005 for me... ~$25. W3rd!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »