Home

What are you doing to get ready for 2005?

This is a discussion on What are you doing to get ready for 2005? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2004, 06:19 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: What are you doing to get ready for 2005?

Quote:

usmevans7 said:
Quote:

medlinke said:
I am spending extra time with the wife and promised to watch "I Love the Ninties" with her on Tuesday night...INSTEAD of playing NCAA (the day I'll get it).

Hey...it's the price you pay to have access to all the good things in life like lovin'...never having to do clothes shopping, rarely having to cook, clean, or pick up after myself...

Heck...it's the LEAST I could do and I'm happy to do it!

Oh don't think I won't be paying my dues. I know exactly what you mean. I think the quote, 'Well since you'll be home playing football you can watch the kids and I'll go out with the girls to a moive or two.' Dunn Dunn Dunnnnnn. You can't play football and watch a 2-year old and 4-month old affectively. And there's no way I could play online. Constantly pausing telling my opponent, 'hold on one of the kids dropped kicked the other one.'

That dropkick part really made me laugh for some reason. Just the picture of a two year old dropkicking a four month old.
Old 07-11-2004, 06:27 PM   #18
Rookie

Two words: jumping jacks. Lots of jumping jacks.
Old 07-11-2004, 06:28 PM   #19
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

Yesterday - cut the gras.

Today - my girlfriend and I cleaned my house.
Old 07-11-2004, 06:32 PM   #20
Rookie

PhillyBalla's Arena

I've definetly been playin alot of 2004 to get ready i took all of my seniors out of the starting lineup so i could get a feel of what my starters for next year will do for me
Old 07-11-2004, 06:41 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

I've been pretty neurotic waiting. I've also been trying to justify to my girlfriend why I have Gamestop's phone number programmed in my cell phone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2004, 06:43 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

you could do what i did, raise the stats of all of the juniors that left for the NFL, sim the first season, and then you wouldn't have to worry about the seniors, and hopefully, most of the juniors that really went would leave early. I never could get Kevin Jones to go, and I had to sim a few times to get Ben Roethlisberger to go, but it's fairly close. I sim the first year in ncaa 2004, then take over as coach of the team I want to be as if someone got fired at the end of the the 2003 season. It's sometimes hard to get the schedules right the 2nd season, but you can generally get the right teams, just not the right week. I've been having a ton of fun doing this. I won the ACC in 2005 as Wake Forest, but that's excluding Miami and VT of course, since i was playing 04. Chris Barclay as a senior is awesome!
Old 07-11-2004, 06:49 PM   #23
Regular Cat RecordsŪ

3rdAnswer's Arena

OVR: 24

I haven't been doing much. I have been playing All-Star Baseball and I'm in year 2 with the Padres. I'll play this all next week, since I'm not getting the game until Saturday, and I'll barely be able to afford it because I'm going to the movies with a chick on Friday.
Old 07-11-2004, 06:51 PM   #24
MVP

FloridaGators's Arena

OVR: 11

I am pretty much just cleaning up my basement, it's always some weak thing I do before getting the game.

I am also making sure the refrigerator is stocked with some beverages.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »