Home

What are you doing to get ready for 2005?

This is a discussion on What are you doing to get ready for 2005? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2004, 10:42 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: What are you doing to get ready for 2005?

its not finished yet he says he had some baseball games to play today so im sure hes been busy and i know his whole life cant be spent on ncaa so he should finish late tonite or at the most early tomoro !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2004, 10:49 PM   #42
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:

newb said:
its not finished yet he says he had some baseball games to play today so im sure hes been busy and i know his whole life cant be spent on ncaa so he should finish late tonite or at the most early tomoro !!!

ok you said you were downloading them which means to me they were done.
Old 07-11-2004, 11:19 PM   #43
Animals as L e a d e r s

Cataschism's Arena

OVR: 11

I hope to get some serious sleep so I wont be drained while playing NCAA during the night.
Old 07-11-2004, 11:24 PM   #44
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

All I know is that I'm so glad that my test for my class this semester is tomorrow night, that way I can have that out of the way, go by and pick up my game at Gamestop, and have a care-free night of gaming with NCAA.
Old 07-11-2004, 11:35 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

greatonbp said:
I hope to get some serious sleep so I wont be drained while playing NCAA during the night.

Forgot about that.........
Goodnight guys

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2004, 11:46 PM   #46
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:

WatchdogXC said:
Actually, I've been not playing past football games at all. I went the last 2 weeks without coming to the boards and seeing anything about NCAA to make the release date come sooner. Before MVP came out, it was killing me seeing all of those movies every day for more than a month before its release so I played some adventure type games to keep me busy and eventually had to check back at the boards and now have a couple long days to wait.

I don't have a good TV or sound system, but one thing cool I have is in my room, I have my 27 inch TV that I play on and my old 20 inch TV next to it to watch TV while playing. It is great for gaming with another game on the other TV.

Same here, I've only been coming on the boards. Havent been looking at any screens hardly and certainly no videos period. Made the time go by very fast. I've done this the past two years and its been good. Whereas the first towo years for NCAA on PS2 was torture waiting for it
Old 07-11-2004, 11:53 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 1

Pictures and videos don't ruin the game for me. It's the experience that I savor.
Old 07-11-2004, 11:57 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:

Actually, I've been not playing past football games at all. I went the last 2 weeks without coming to the boards and seeing anything about NCAA to make the release date come sooner. Before MVP came out, it was killing me seeing all of those movies every day for more than a month before its release so I played some adventure type games to keep me busy and eventually had to check back at the boards and now have a couple long days to wait.

I don't have a good TV or sound system, but one thing cool I have is in my room, I have my 27 inch TV that I play on and my old 20 inch TV next to it to watch TV while playing. It is great for gaming with another game on the other TV.

Holy Sh*t

You do that too!

I love the two TV setup, best idea EVER!
I get to play my seasons in sports games and not miss the sports or TV shows themselves. I love it!
Its also great for Saturdays when ESPN and ABC or two networks have college football games on.
Its like a sports bar. FREAKIN AWESOME

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »