Home

My Order Shipped, I got it From, I ordered From ect Thread

This is a discussion on My Order Shipped, I got it From, I ordered From ect Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2004, 01:05 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Target

Gamestops in Omaha, NE will have them Monday night at 8pm for anyone who preordered and will sell what they have left over to the non preorders on Tuesday

--Sean
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2004, 01:16 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: My Order Shipped, I got it From, I ordered From ect Thread

i learned my lesson with ordering direct from ea, last year with ncaa 2004...thinking i would have sooner rather than later....wrong. i actually went and bought the game at eb games, then when my game showed up the next day i just ret that one and got my money back from eb. Just reserve a copy at your local gamestore and you should have it tuesday at the latest. I dont mean walmart, target...etc...im mean gaming stores!
Old 07-12-2004, 01:17 AM   #43
Isildur's Heir

McLite's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:

HUSKERMO said:
I am out here in Vegas with a online preorder through EB (meadows mall). They say tuesday anyone know of a faster method, thx in advance.

I have mine preordered from EB in Galleria. I believe it's Tuesday as well so no help to ya. It's just a day...we can wait !

Old 07-12-2004, 01:18 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

Jm0ney2001 said:
Hey Guys, just want to offer my suggestion on the Target question.

I am a former Team Lead at Target and since the game is on ad for Thursday I highly dount they had the game already.

I'll bet when they put out the signs on sunday morning, some new moron team member noticed that they didn't have the game so he cleared a space for it and put up the sign, thinking it wasn't a game that hadn't been released yet. Why they didn't do the same for ps2, i'm not sure.

PS I work at the Target in St. Cloud, Minnesota and I am hoping we get it at 1 with our Fed Ex shipment on tuesday, otherwise wednesday afternoon at the latest. It best not be Thursday.

Also, today I was at the mall and I stopped in to an EB Games and I asked when they would have NCAA and they said Thursday. I felt like B*tch slapping them. How could it take four days to ship a game?? Thier website says ships 7/12, so does EA. IT better not be thursday!

I can vouch for this also. I work in the Electronics department in Target. the 7/11-7/17 sign...just means that that is the date that that particular sale will be in effect. I know its kind of misleading, and their not suppose to put the sticker out there until the game is out. But ive done it many a times also out of laziness, cus we get the sales stickers on sunday and we have to put them all out. So itd be a hassle to hide that one away until thursday. We usually put out all new games on Thursday. We probably have them in stock on Tuesday or Wednesday though in the back room. So i'll be getting my copy from back there. muahaha..gotta use my discount
Old 07-12-2004, 01:22 AM   #45
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:

SoMiss2000 said:Where in Irving do you live? I pre-ordered at the Gamestop location on Beltline across from Irving Mall. Today, i was told that they would have 12 PS2 copies in tomorrow but the xbox version bright and early Tuesday morning. It sucks to hear other Gamestops out of state getting it tomorrow when the warehouse is right here.

Just south of Beltline on MacArthur. I'll have to call that gamestop tomorrow morning and see if I can reserve one of the PS2 copies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2004, 01:23 AM   #46
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:

Easton said:
Quote:

SoMiss2000 said:Where in Irving do you live? I pre-ordered at the Gamestop location on Beltline across from Irving Mall. Today, i was told that they would have 12 PS2 copies in tomorrow but the xbox version bright and early Tuesday morning. It sucks to hear other Gamestops out of state getting it tomorrow when the warehouse is right here.

Just south of Beltline on MacArthur. I'll have to call that gamestop tomorrow morning and see if I can reserve one of the PS2 copies.

cool, i live off Royal and Beltline in Las Colinas.
Old 07-12-2004, 01:25 AM   #47
Pro

UofLCards's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:

psurulz said:
I ordered mine from EA directly and still it hasn't shipped as of 10:15 Sunday night.

I hope that serves as a lesson. I wonder if the posts from last year are still around. You know the ones where some people had spent like an extra 15 bucks I think, to get the overnight delivery from EA and didn't get the game until a couple of days after the stores got it. Those posts were mad comedy. As for me I'm lazy and I'll let people on the UL boards do the dirty work of calling for me.
Old 07-12-2004, 01:32 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:

wco81 said:
Quote:

mcquillian said:
Riddle me this Batman, I live in Orlando, Florida - the HOME of EA/Tiburon. Why is my EB telling me that they won't have the game until Tuesday. No special "late night" pick ups, no "Acts from God" just seems strange - that's all.

Maybe because they get manufactured and distributed somewhere else?

Sounds like somewhere near the Midwest as some guys in Chicago said they were called by their stores to come Monday.

But my Gamestop out here in the West Coast got Madden last year on a Monday night, directly from the airport.

You are correct. Though EA is down in Florida, the copies of the game are produced, stored, and shipped from a place in Kentucky, near Lexington I believe, though I may be wrong about that. But I know for a fact that it is made and stored in Kentucky. So even though EA is near you, you still won't get the game until probably Tuesday. Now the stores in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, etc. will more than likely have the game and be able to sell it by Monday night. Especially since a large number of stores in the Midwest/Great Lakes Region will actually send someone from their store to the warehouse in Kentucky and personally pick the game up instead of having it shipped to them, so they can get the game sooner and start selling it sooner. As it is right now 1:35 a.m. EST, and the game is already as I type this being shipped to various places in the U.S., I am sure most stores that sent people to pick up the game, those people already have their shipments and are now driving back with them. So stores in this part of the country will probably most definately have the game by evening Monday and be selling it, while stores in the rest of the country probably won't receive the game until sometime late Monday night, early Tuesday morning, and they will be selling them then.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »