Home

10 first impressions...(Long)

This is a discussion on 10 first impressions...(Long) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2004, 09:48 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: 10 first impressions...(Long)

Quote:

Bacardi151 said:
Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:
Quote:

Bacardi151 said:
Quote:

usmevans7 said:
Are there plans for ESPN/Sega to be making a college game in the future?

Are you kidding me? Why in the hell would you post this here???

Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:
It finally happened. ESPN Invades NCAA.

Yeah, but in this case it will no longer happen. ZERO tolerance for stupid [censored] like this. If you dont know whether you should post something or not, then dont post it.

Wow

Ok, I'm confused this guy bashed the game in some parts and made claims to other games being better and that's acceptable but I post a question as to what game he is referring to and that's seen as more questionable? The only reason I ever bought my PS2 was to play EA's college football and killed me when it didn't come out until after the PS2 had been out for a year. I'm not questioning whether there's another option for me to buy I'm just wondering what's he's comparing this game to when he says that other games have better game play in certain parts. Sorry if I made a forum fo-pa but it was just a question...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2004, 09:50 PM   #42
YNWA

Gizmo's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:

husker9 said:
Quote:

Gizmo said:
Man, I can tell you guy this. The next 48 hours are going to be crazy. There's going to be so much threads about this game, it's just like last year.

I won't know. I ain't gonna be on OS. Unless I need rosters. Here's hoping Poo Diddy comes through

That's why I probably won't post in the NCAA threads til maybe Wed. But even then you still get people posting impressions and even the greatest games. So I'm just warning about the crazyness of these forums when this game comes out.
Old 07-11-2004, 09:53 PM   #43
ADW
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:

On a side-note, the WR's drop a TON more passes this year. A TON. It plays similar to NFL2K3 where you really have to find the WIDE open man. No complaints though, 'bout time the offense got reined in. Say hello to the re-appearance of the 10-3 ballgame.

I have the XBOX version and I can vouch for this statement with the drop passes. As far as the playbooks go if you're use to playing the ESPN NFL2KX series then the number of formations in the both NCAA and Madden would be a small disappointment. The inside running game is much better especially the counter plays.
Old 07-11-2004, 09:54 PM   #44
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

usmevans7 said:
Quote:

Bacardi151 said:
Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:
Quote:

Bacardi151 said:
Quote:

usmevans7 said:

Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:

Yeah, but in this case it will no longer happen. ZERO tolerance for stupid [censored] like this. If you dont know whether you should post something or not, then dont post it.

Wow

Ok, I'm confused this guy bashed the game in some parts and made claims to other games being better and that's acceptable but I post a question as to what game he is referring to and that's seen as more questionable? The only reason I ever bought my PS2 was to play EA's college football and killed me when it didn't come out until after the PS2 had been out for a year. I'm not questioning whether there's another option for me to buy I'm just wondering what's he's comparing this game to when he says that other games have better game play in certain parts. Sorry if I made a forum fo-pa but it was just a question...

you are asking in an NCAA football forum, in an NCAA football thread,in a thread where there are impressions being given about a new release if sega/vc is planning to release a college football game.

Why not post in the espn forum? or the football other? Or search the forum to see the 10 other threads regarding the same topic? If this sounds rude, my apologies, but this sort of post will only lead to flames. Seen it happen 100 times over.
Old 07-11-2004, 09:56 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

Bacardi151 said:
Quote:

usmevans7 said:
Quote:

Bacardi151 said:
Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:
Quote:

Bacardi151 said:
Quote:

usmevans7 said:

Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:

Wow

you are asking in an NCAA football forum, in an NCAA football thread,in a thread where there are impressions being given about a new release if sega/vc is planning to release a college football game.

Why not post in the espn forum? or the football other? Or search the forum to see the 10 other threads regarding the same topic? If this sounds rude, my apologies, but this sort of post will only lead to flames. Seen it happen 100 times over.

Won't happen again, lesson learned.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2004, 09:56 PM   #46
All Star

HMcCoy's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:

TexasRenegade said:
Ok, the biggest problem I have believing this is that everyone else has said the running game has been completely revamped and is greatly improved both inside and outside.

Please explain how you thought the running would be "revamped"?

-More moves? (different jukes, spins, etc)
-Better blocking schemes? (double team blocking)
-more/less momentum?
-More diverse run plays?
-Brand new tackling engine?

Those would all drastically change the running. None have been implemented. Believe what you want my friend...my dirty lies will be exposed in just two short days, so why worry. EGM said its totally revamped so it MUST be true, right? Right?
Old 07-11-2004, 10:01 PM   #47
Banned

OVR: 18

dudes, remember, you cant post early impressions w/o verifying with the mods before hand...so get rid of the notion that he is lying right.......now

i almost learned the hard way with my spider man 2 thread

some advice: mom and pop stores are capable of getting games b4 everyone else
Old 07-11-2004, 10:01 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:

Bacardi151 said:
Quote:

usmevans7 said:

I'm sorry I don't quite understand, why is that a bad question?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »