Home

hope someone can help me with this??

This is a discussion on hope someone can help me with this?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2004, 02:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
hope someone can help me with this??

I was just wondering if anyone knows if you can turn off the home field advantage thing. I think that it's something that will get annoying after a while when you are playing against the computer. After all it's not like it bothers the computer when the screen shakes. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2004, 03:05 PM   #2
Pro

Catman24's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: hope someone can help me with this??

Quote:

BrackishX21X said:
I was just wondering if anyone knows if you can turn off the home field advantage thing. I think that it's something that will get annoying after a while when you are playing against the computer. After all it's not like it bothers the computer when the screen shakes. Thanks for any help you can give me.

I read in the Playstation Magazine that this mode was optional. So yes you can turn it off. As for me I think this part of the game is going to be exciting. But we'll see.
Old 07-12-2004, 03:07 PM   #3
Rookie

Simp's Arena

OVR: 4

Actually the biggest effect it has is that the visiting team will have problems calling audibles, so yeah it will affect the CPU team as well as you.

And yes, there is an option to turn it off.
Old 07-12-2004, 05:10 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

It also bothers the CPU by dropping their players ratings (depending on their composure)
Old 07-12-2004, 05:38 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

Simp said:
Actually the biggest effect it has is that the visiting team will have problems calling audibles, so yeah it will affect the CPU team as well as you.

And yes, there is an option to turn it off.

I don't remember the computer ever trying to audible on me last year. I think that HFA will be a negative in Human vs Comp games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2004, 05:47 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

I don't know, the HFA will lower the composure of the human or computer players, whichever is the away team. That will be the biggest effect, so I think it will be good for h vs. h or h vs. comp.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »