Home

There is a speed cheat on Heisman

This is a discussion on There is a speed cheat on Heisman within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2004, 12:41 PM   #33
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: There is a speed cheat on Heisman

Quote:

glucklich said:
Quote:

Clay_OS said:
First off all...you don't have to bump a thread after 9 minutes.

Second, there are too many factors for a "gamer" (and I use that term loosely because you clearly have no want to actually play the game) to properly devise a test to determine what is in the AI logic put in by the Devs.

Finally, stats and 40 times (speed ratings) mean nothing in a game situation. Watch any football game and you'll see it played out time and time again.

LOL, this is what your argument has been reduced to...more personal insults (even though you know nothing about me) and the ol' safe route by "watch any football game". Do you have an itemized list of the times this has occurred in a football game so you can look back and eveluate in each given situation you are referring to whether or not the ballcarrier was injured or tired? Thats such a lame reference on which to base your argument. What I was describing was testing the speed cheat in a practice mode where injuries and fatigue were non factors. Do you know the difference between an apple and an orange?

Do you know the difference between a swipe and a point?

A point is what I made when saying that I would be reluctant to call you a gamer, becaus clearly your priority is not to play the game but to dismantle it on every level.

A swipe would be to say that you are clearly a child who spends countless hours in his parent's basement waxing it to every "so called" glitch that he finds in the game.

This is the way the game is programmed. It's not a glitch. It's not a cheat. It's the way the game is played. Play it or skip it. Just stop crying.

Now I am locking this thread. If you really truly feel this is a glitch, post it in the Sticky as directed.

*LOCKED*
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »