Home

Editing Rosters Question

This is a discussion on Editing Rosters Question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2004, 06:54 PM   #1
Pro

FSU_Animal's Arena

OVR: 8
Editing Rosters Question

Hey guys,

I got a question I hope someone can answer. I'm not finding the answer in the manual or in the Prima Strategy Guide (don't bother asking why I got it...I have my reasons) or even on the boards.

I'm going through and just putting the names in the game for California and Florida State so I can run a dual franchise till I can get some rosters by people. Anyways, looking at the rosters, I notice next to the composure bar (I'm assuming I am correct that the red bar stands for the player's composure) there is a full black circle, half-white & half-black circle, & full white circle but no where can I find the answer to tell me what that means? I thought that while in a game it tells you that the player is good or bad or decent but what does it mean while looking at rosters?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »