Home

Found out the problem with massive fps drops for me - SVideo cables!

This is a discussion on Found out the problem with massive fps drops for me - SVideo cables! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2004, 01:25 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Found out the problem with massive fps drops for me - SVideo cabl

Quote:

buccos said:
Quote:

CapeCodKid said:
I have been playing NCAA 2005 at 480p HDTV on my Sony 34" 16:9 HDTV, widescreen turned ON, and I am using Monster's HDTV Cables. No frame drop or slow game speed.

I can't understand why others have a problem. This game works as well as any other EA Sports title.

I'm in brookline.. come drive up from the cape and i'll show ya the stu-stu-stutt-ttt-ter

I don't doubt that you have it, but I know I don't. I did have a little stutter, but once I moved to Classic Camera view (which I prefer anyway) and turned off Dolby Digital, it runs very smooth.

I shouldn't have to do this and I fault EA for this, but it does run smooth for some of us. Not sure why though?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2004, 02:41 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Found out the problem with massive fps drops for me - SVideo cabl

Quote:

dmfreck said:
I don't know where some of you get off on flaming the original poster. It's not like disabling 720p on ESPN Baseball 2K4 stopped you from getting disconnected when playing on XBL, right? Oh, wait...

Or ESPN NFL Football and Dolby Digital 5.1 that disconnected you after an online game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »