Home

Best Football Game Ever!

This is a discussion on Best Football Game Ever! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2004, 10:42 PM   #1
C*rr*ntly *n L*f* T*lt

USF11's Arena

OVR: 19
Best Football Game Ever!

NCAA 2005 is the most realistic football game to date. I have played 15 games online and everything is just about were it should be. Running is almost to the point of perfection. The games speed feels as right as ever. And most importantly online cheese is a thing of the past. Nothing works to well yet. The only hint of a problem is one on one computer catches ,but the more you use the L1 button the more this problem takes care of itself. And Oh my god! has anyone been using the R2 strip button its the greatest thing ever. If anyone wants a game online mail me in game at USF11 just tell me your from OS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2004, 11:19 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Best Football Game Ever!

USF I agree with you 100%. I see a lot of people upset with slow down. I either don't have it or haven't noticed. This game has everything. It's pretty cool to be able to decide whether to sit one of your stars because he missed class or risk it and play him. I love it. Couldn't be happier with this game. Glad to see that you agree.
Old 07-13-2004, 11:20 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

I agree. The actual FOOTBALL gameplay is way above last year's version. The AI is a lot smarter and there is a lot more defense this year. Makes me really salivate for Madden since they concetrated on defense this year.
Old 07-14-2004, 01:28 AM   #4
C*rr*ntly *n L*f* T*lt

USF11's Arena

OVR: 19

LB's actually cover people this year! I think its great everyone is complaining they can't pass anymore. If I drop 9 guys into coverage you shouldnt be able to pass. Thats what real football is.
DING DONG the cheese is gone! NO more BS cutting on a dime. NO more completing jump ball after jump ball. The perfect pitch is still there put you can't pitch while your in a tackle animation. NCAA has always tried to represent real football the best they can. This years gameplay is light years ahead of anything to date.
Old 07-14-2004, 01:29 AM   #5
MVP

JoeBudden's Arena

OVR: 10

I love the no cutting on the dime.
I love that blockers actaully come back to block.
And i could list alot more.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »