Home

maybe you guys dont realize how slow it is playing

This is a discussion on maybe you guys dont realize how slow it is playing within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2004, 11:36 PM   #1
MVP

forensicd's Arena

OVR: 21
maybe you guys dont realize how slow it is playing

Ok, this game on my 65" hd widescreen is about as slow as a game can run. When I go into practice mode, I have a blast because it literally runs 3-4 times faster than when I play a regular game. Come on EA, this is absurd. This is by no means a tech heavy game, the graphics are not even CLOSE to ESPNs, almost to the point of ps1, so I know they are not pushing the xbox to its limits. The only way I can play this game is to go into my xbox, switch off widescreen, then try to play it, which still has a horrid lag compared to practice games. I didnt pay 50 bucks for a game that is unplayable, nor did I sign up for having to go into my xbox settings and change em everytime i want to try and play. EA has dropped the ball on the xbox version, which is a total shame. To those who dont have this lag, you are some of the lucky ones.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2004, 12:22 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: maybe you guys dont realize how slow it is playing

i concur with every word you just said. i have a toshiba hdtv 57inch. The game had sooo much lag. Online it was like you were swimming in mud. The practice mode is smooth and fast. I switched to letterbox and then made my tv stretch (which looks identical somehow to 16:9 mode) and the frame rate was twice as good as widescreen. Bizarre.

In letterbox mode was playing actually faster than on the regular crap set in EB games for the xbox.
Old 07-14-2004, 12:24 AM   #3
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: maybe you guys dont realize how slow it is playing

Please use the sticky.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »