Home

Finally figured out what the problem was...

This is a discussion on Finally figured out what the problem was... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2004, 11:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Finally figured out what the problem was...

I've been trying all day to get the fan celebrations to work with no luck. Finally figured it out: I'd been playing with a created team and created teams apparently are NOT allowed to have fan celebrations, thus no signs. A minor point to some, but a sticking point for me.

Let's see...no Greatest Games for created teams, limited use of fan celebrations...why even have the feature if EA is going to treat it like a redheaded stepchild?

Sorry to whine and moan on about this. I love college ball but I don't have a particular affinity for any program, thus my creating a school every year. Yet if thats how I want to play then I have to settle for a somewhat lesser NCAA experience. I'm feeling a bit deflated right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2004, 11:59 PM   #2
MVP

tshelton's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Finally figured out what the problem was...

I'd just be happy that the created team is in there. A couple years ago it wasn't.
Old 07-14-2004, 12:03 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Finally figured out what the problem was...

I think there was just the one year the create a school feature was absent, the first year it was on the PS2. If I'm not mistaken its been in every year since the franchise was renamed from Bill Walsh to its current name.

Anyway since I paid $50 for this (as you all did) if I am dissatisfied with an element of the game I am going to voice that opinion. I cannot just "be glad" something is in a game if its implemented half-assed or (once again) in a manner thats lacking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »