Home

PS3 1 star Online Dynasty! All welcome!

This is a discussion on PS3 1 star Online Dynasty! All welcome! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2018, 10:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Thumbs up PS3 1 star Online Dynasty! All welcome!

Hello all! If you're anything like me you love college football and NCAA 14 but want something other than just playing the computer. I have the solution for you!

I am starting a PS3 online dynasty! Players will start out as at a 1 star team as either an OC or DC and work their way through the ranks! This way a 1 star program will pit another player against some one else to help spice up the dynasty!

I am preferably looking for at least 7 more players to start this dynasty with! Weeks will be simmed every other day (or every 2 depending on everyone's opinion) starting sometime this week! This is a heisman difficulty, unless voted against, and we will be using SECElit3 sliders exactly. Players would preferably communicate with each other either using GroupMe, KiK (throwback lol), or another app. I want this dynasty to be something all of us can come together and have fun with!

If you have any questions feel free to message me on PSN: FxR_MoNeY
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »