Home

Solve your passing problems forever (no kidding) read here...

This is a discussion on Solve your passing problems forever (no kidding) read here... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2004, 03:53 PM   #33
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Solve your passing problems forever (no kidding) read here...

I did what you said and WOW, I threw for 300 yards with my QB and my top reciver had 200 yards catching Jistic thanks for the heads up.
Old 07-14-2004, 03:53 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

Isn't it true, though, that if you turn off Quick Passing, that you won't be able to sprint with your QB in the backfield, since 'A' will bring the icons up and down?

Thanks...
Old 07-14-2004, 03:53 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 2

Wow, thanks Jistic, this helped a lot. My last game I just played, I threw for 50%, my qb rating was in the 100's, and I threw for a touchdown pass as well. I also feel like I have more control over my offense. Thanks man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2004, 04:04 PM   #36
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:

codymac said:
Isn't it true, though, that if you turn off Quick Passing, that you won't be able to sprint with your QB in the backfield, since 'A' will bring the icons up and down?

Thanks...

Correct, so after you bring them up manually, you have to press Y to bring them back down like you normally do with Quick Pass on. With quick pass on though, pressing A will throw to the A receiver, not scrambler. On either mode, the icons MUST be down/disabled to sprint with your QB.
Old 07-14-2004, 04:07 PM   #37
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

MFootball said:
Quote:

mgoblue said:
Quote:

bkrich83 said:
I run a west coast offense normally. Have to have quick passing on. Makes it much easier to be effective in the 3 step passing game.

I like not having to hit A to bring up passing icons...and I honestly don't think that quick passing would affect leading the recievers...all it does is bring up the passing icons right after the snap, rather than making you hit a button.

It does affect it, or it seems to. I don't know how to explain it, but I like it much better without them on.

I have quick passing on. And 3 out of my last 4 games, (some online some offline) I have had completion pct's between 55% and 65%. I dont think quick passing has any effect on accuracy.
Old 07-14-2004, 04:11 PM   #38
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

bkrich83- Thats cool you may be bett then some of us but when leaving quick passing on, if you let the computer drop back they also throught it for you sometimes wich Sux. Thats why I don't use it at all.
Old 07-14-2004, 04:16 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 12

I love quick passing. I wouldnt have it any other way.
Old 07-14-2004, 04:18 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

ehh said:
Quote:

codymac said:

Thanks...

Correct, so after you bring them up manually, you have to press Y to bring them back down like you normally do with Quick Pass on. With quick pass on though, pressing A will throw to the A receiver, not scrambler. On either mode, the icons MUST be down/disabled to sprint with your QB.

If I hit Y to bring them back down, won't hitting A to sprint actually bring them back up? Or does hitting A only bring them up the first time after you snap the ball?

Thanks...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »