Home

Losing losing losing losing.....

This is a discussion on Losing losing losing losing..... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2004, 11:33 PM   #9
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Losing losing losing losing.....

Hey Silver, I didn't know you were Kevin Cast.

I haven't played NCAA since '03 (on PS2) and just bought an XBox a month ago.

I won't blame it on that though. I've played some good players- Checkmate, Jets, Virix. Give credit, you know.

I'd much rather play the OS guys than people that I don't know online. At this point, all of OS has bragging rights on me.

Kev, I signed off awhile ago, but I got you on the raincheck.
Old 07-14-2004, 11:43 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:

Kev5890 said:
Would you be up for a game in 5 minutes?

Sorry, It's back to the grind for me(homework, homework, homework). Some other time? Hoodedsoldier, that was a great game, funny about the score, but I had a blast. My gamertag has been in my sig for awhile, but I just put it in green under my name. Look forward to playing some of you soon.
Old 07-14-2004, 11:48 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:

bigeastbumrush said:

I won't blame it on that though. I've played some good players- Checkmate, Jets, Virix. Give credit, you know.

Just to clarify, I'm not taking credit away from anyone. I may be bad, but I can certainly tell when someone is good. Hoodedsoldier mixed it up extremely well, and was making quite a bit of those "User" plays. I hope to play more "good" players, as that's the only way anyone can get any better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2004, 12:38 AM   #12
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

I lost to buck again, 28-24
Old 07-15-2004, 01:14 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 12

Don't worry about how good you are Kevin Spring. Your a straight player & people will respect you for it.. I played a straight game with this guy & he felt the need to announce it in the online lobby..(PS2 2004) Although, I really felt like quiting once. This guy had the nerve to kick a field goal with 3 seconds left.. He was winning 53-0 at the time.. Very poor sportmanship.. If anyone does that here don't play me..
Old 07-15-2004, 02:00 AM   #14
Heroes Never Die

IlliniM1ke's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm not doin so hot either (then again Illinois isn't very good lol), I'm 2-6, so if I see you in the OS room challenge me if you want a win , I've been playin on my secondary GT lately its NNxIllini, my other GT is in my sig
Old 07-15-2004, 02:09 AM   #15
Heroes Never Die

IlliniM1ke's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

koolbubbaice said:
Don't worry about how good you are Kevin Spring. Your a straight player & people will respect you for it.. I played a straight game with this guy & he felt the need to announce it in the online lobby..(PS2 2004) Although, I really felt like quiting once. This guy had the nerve to kick a field goal with 3 seconds left.. He was winning 53-0 at the time.. Very poor sportmanship.. If anyone does that here don't play me..

oh I know that feeling, last night I was playing Oregon, guy was up 28-7 (its hard playin in Oregon), with 14 secs left he goes for a fake punt pass on 4th down, he completed it and I stopped him short of the 1st down but that was kinda bad sportsmanship on his part
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »