Home

Reviving UAB

This is a discussion on Reviving UAB within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2016, 06:27 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Reviving UAB

Yes sadly I do not keep auto save on and so after a night of playing 5 games I thought I saved but only saved my profile, which ticked me off so I tweaked some teambuilder stuff, my team then started off as a 57 overall. I lost to New Mexico State, Florida, and beat Georgia State. And put restrictions on recruting. Only 3 stars I can recruit are pipeline. And only unrequited 4 stars I can get has to be in Alabama and can't start recruiting them till week 8. So we will see how it goes. I run the pistol offense and decided to only be the OC and try work way up.
Old 03-08-2016, 09:43 PM   #10
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsr862
Yes sadly I do not keep auto save on and so after a night of playing 5 games I thought I saved but only saved my profile, which ticked me off so I tweaked some teambuilder stuff, my team then started off as a 57 overall. I lost to New Mexico State, Florida, and beat Georgia State. And put restrictions on recruting. Only 3 stars I can recruit are pipeline. And only unrequited 4 stars I can get has to be in Alabama and can't start recruiting them till week 8. So we will see how it goes. I run the pistol offense and decided to only be the OC and try work way up.
Good luck, I just started my 4th season and had to create my 3rd coach.
Old 03-10-2016, 09:00 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
Good luck, I just started my 4th season and had to create my 3rd coach.
I thought using a teambuilder team would work, Just finished a game VS Kansas last night kept it close most the game, ended up losing 42-25 lost my top 2 RBS so now down to my 3rd and 4th string (58, 57 overalls) for the next game as one RB knocked out for game for Concussion, I do not let any concussion players play next week, Least its @ Utah State

Really using pistol offense with bad players and the option allows for some good offense regardless of Ratings, but the Defense...well that's another story even though shows my Total yards given up after 4 games is only 47th in the nation
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2016, 05:55 PM   #12
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

How sweet would it be if these uniforms were in the game?

Old 03-14-2016, 08:47 AM   #13
Rookie

rollinphat's Arena

OVR: 5

there has to be away around all of this lawsuit stuff to be able to still get uniform updates.
thoughts?
Old 03-14-2016, 05:20 PM   #14
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollinphat
there has to be away around all of this lawsuit stuff to be able to still get uniform updates.
thoughts?
Other then allowing the online features to still work, this game is dead in EA's eyes.
Old 03-15-2016, 04:47 PM   #15
Rookie

rollinphat's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
Other then allowing the online features to still work, this game is dead in EA's eyes.
exactly, but why?

Give us some new uniforms!
I haven't read or heard one thing that said that they couldn't if they wanted to.

I'm pretty sure at this point that we'd even pay for them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2016, 05:05 PM   #16
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollinphat
exactly, but why?

Give us some new uniforms!
I haven't read or heard one thing that said that they couldn't if they wanted to.

I'm pretty sure at this point that we'd even pay for them.
Once the series was cancelled they let the entire team go or moved them to other projects. I don't think they could get enough people together to do something. Also this game is 3 years old and most older games don't receive much love. Add all that to the fact they were law suits over the series EA would not want to do anything else that might get them in more trouble. I am sure they would have to get the ok from the NCAA and the schools.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »