Home

Let's set the record straight here (X-box)...

This is a discussion on Let's set the record straight here (X-box)... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2004, 12:35 AM   #9
Rookie

Shredder's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Let\'s set the record straight here (X-box)...

Quote:

bdouk said:
Wow that was very helpful

Yeah well I completely understand his rant. I rarely read postings after new games are released any more. More crybabies complaining than enjoying anything. The internet blows for any opinions on new releases of games, movies,CD's, etc......always complaining...."Oh I'm so disappointed...they got the chins all wrong" STFU!!!! Please....
Old 07-15-2004, 12:44 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

Shredder said:
Quote:

bdouk said:
Wow that was very helpful

Yeah well I completely understand his rant. I rarely read postings after new games are released any more. More crybabies complaining than enjoying anything. The internet blows for any opinions on new releases of games, movies,CD's, etc......always complaining...."Oh I'm so disappointed...they got the chins all wrong" STFU!!!! Please....

Sorry, but the problem many of us are having is not something like "the chins" being "wrong".
Old 07-15-2004, 12:51 AM   #11
Rookie

^^ Exactly, why not flip this weak argument. How about I'm sick of the 10 people who actually got a working copy of the game telling the unlucky ones that we need to shut up. It's already been confirmed that certain copies have slowdown and some don't. YOUR XBOX may have minimal slowdown, but many are having slowdown that hurts gameplay. I wouldn't be looking for a solution if the framerate dropped in the huddle. I've had interceptions and lost yards because of how bad this issue was on my XBOX. If you don't like the posts don't read them, but I hope no one stops posting possible solutions to this issue because you got a stick up your
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2004, 12:56 AM   #12
Rookie

Shredder's Arena

Quote:

Sorry, but the problem many of us are having is not something like "the chins" being "wrong". :shakehead

I used an over-generalized example of how anal retentive people are on the net (and probably IRL)......and I could care less about what some of you percieve as "major" (lol) issues with the game......continue on with your little sewing circle talking about what you hate about the game......I'll go play it.....
Old 07-15-2004, 01:02 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

You know what, the reason that we are so upset over the slowdown is because we LOVE NCAA so much, so you can STFU. I have a new Xbox so it ain't the hardware. The reason we are so upset is because EA has been shafting the Xbox on our favorite series! Let us not forget Madden last year and the draft class not working. Let us not forget that the Xbox is way more powerful than the Gamecube or PS2. So why should play an inferior product compared to the PS2? Do we pay less than PS2 owners?

I have played every year of Madden that has come out as well as college football. I still have the original green box that Madden came in, where there was no real players names, and they only had certain teams. I know my Madden and NCAA and I am no fanboy who just likes to complain.

I think NCAA is the greatest sports series of all time on any console or PC. So if we want to vent that over us gettting an inferior version of a game compared to other console owners that is not effecting you, then here is an idea, don't read our comments.

It is not like we are complaining that they got #7 on the N. Texas teams mouthguard wrong. I agree that type of comments are petty and I don't care for them either. But just because you don't get slowdown, doesn't mean that there is a whole lot of us that don't. If it was just people with old Xboxes, it is even metioned in reviews. I do not know why this problem is out there. I am still playing the game, but I have given up trying to figure out why it is happening. I don't know if it is a 480p, Dolby Digital, or Widescreen problem. All I know is that I took off yesterday from work to play it, and the fact that all PS2 owners say it runs smooth as silk, and my beloved Huskies in Husky stadium come to a crawl in certain situations, well sucks.

I am happy that you are happy with your NCAA. But you know what, there is no way you can argue with me that the QA for EA has gotten pretty bad lately. I want Madden, NCAA and MVP to be in my Xbox, but unless we start complaining and letting EA we are not putting up with inferior products, they will keep putting out this stuff.

This is my last comment on slowdown. I am going to enjoy my dynasty until ESPN comes out and see if that plays a good game of football (which NCAA does) but with out the slowdown.
Old 07-15-2004, 01:03 AM   #14
Gatekeeper

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Locked. Everyone needs to relax. Quit telling people to stfu, and quit calling people names.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »