Home

punishment for rules violators..

This is a discussion on punishment for rules violators.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2004, 07:30 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: punishment for rules violators..

Im playing as Ohio State, and I had Nick Mangold skip two exams. 1st offense he missed 1 quarter. @nd time it was one game.

I come off a bye week and AJ Hawk (leader in sacks for NCAA) is skipping team meetings. Cant let my star players off easily at OSU, now can I? Slap a 1 game suspension on Hawk.

Army of all places was out of discipline points after game 3. Go figure.
Old 07-15-2004, 10:43 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Dont they have the FSU option for punishment? Like with Sebastion Daterapekowski. Son, you broke team rules, you wont be in for opening kickoff. Or perhaps, you could attempt to bribe certain NCAA officials.
Old 07-15-2004, 11:52 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 4

Has any one else been put on probation without any violations? I hate to get the victim's complex going but I didn't have a single issue come up and when the bowls ended I was on 2 years probation and minus 10 ships... Son of a bee sting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2004, 12:03 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 5

Where do you view other team's program standards?
Old 07-15-2004, 12:20 PM   #13
Sweettouch

Dame's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

MFootball said:
Where do you view other team's program standards?

the smae place you check your roster and injured list it's right under injured list and then just hit r2 to change teams
Old 07-15-2004, 01:45 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 7

My backup QB Matt Baker skipped an exam and the CPU wanted to suspend him for 3 games. I decided to go a little soft and make it only 2 games, I mean Chris Rix only missed one game and he slept through his exam a few years back. Then I got a message that my punter, Wooldridge has been cutting class to play basketball. I decided to let him off the hook, it's college, you dont have to go to class, please, the computer wanted him sitting out for 2 games. File that one under the writ of boys will be boys. This is probably going to come back to bite me in the [censored], but skipping one class never hurt anyone. I mean Marcus Vick and a few other Va. Tech dudes got caught with drugs or something and they only got 3 games each, well Marcus is getting more, but still. Has anyone had anything like "He had his picture taken passed out a frat party" or "He has been getting a little too chummy with some of our alumni", in other words, some real crimes that we should suspend people for?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »