Home

player tendencies

This is a discussion on player tendencies within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2016, 09:54 AM   #1
Rookie

sXeInYoFace's Arena

OVR: 3
player tendencies

i have a question regarding player tendencies ( by tendencies, i mean, for example....for a linebacker...he could be coverage/balanced/run stopper ). what attributes do you need to raise or lower to achieve the desired tendency for a player. for an obvious example...if i want a pass blocking tackle, i would raise the pass blocking attribute and lower the run blocking. so if i want a power running back, do i lower speed and agility and raise carrying? i would really like to know for all the positions so if anyone knows and has the patience to explain and post it all, it would be much appreciated. thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2016, 11:29 AM   #2
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: player tendencies

There are multiple ratings that affect tendencies so I think it'd be tough to narrow it down into a concise list (and a lot of work). For example, I play "auto pass coach mode" but I used to play true coach mode which meant that my scramblers would scramble ALL THE FREAKING TIME. Because of this I edited all of my scramblers to be balanced instead. There were obvious ways to do this; increase THA/THP (which I wouldn't ever do), decrease SPD/ACC. But I found the best way to do it (for me) was to reduce their TRK. Lowering trucking takes QBs from scrambler -> balanced -> pocket passer (presumably, but I never took them that low).

From my experience, THP, THA, SPD, ACC, AGI, TRK all change a QBs tendencies to varying degrees. THP and THA do it the most, but if I remember correctly, SPD didn't do it any/much more than TRK which was surprising to me. From what I remember, CAR didn't affect it much at all, and I don't remember, but I'd bet JKM, SPM, etc probably affect it as well.

There are probably 10 attributes that affect a QB's tendency and it's probably similar for most positions.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »