Home

PS2 USERS PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on PS2 USERS PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2004, 03:31 PM   #1
Rookie

jackson's Arena

OVR: 5
PS2 USERS PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is urgent. i have the xbox version of ncaa 05. i am about to trade it and my xbox in for a ps2 and ps2 ncaa 05. please tell me everything you can about the ps2 version especially as it compares to xbox version, if you know. im primarily interested in the slowdown in it. i have spent the last while practicing on xbox and i simply cannot play with the slowdown. also how does it play online with the ps2 adapter. comments will be extremely helpful. this is a major transition for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2004, 04:26 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: PS2 USERS PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While I prefer the PS2 version, the difference is not significant enough to take the monetary hit you'll get from trading in your Xbox and picking up a PS2. The bottom line is it's the same game with minor performance/visual differences. If you don't like it on the 'Box, you ain't gonna like it much better on the Deuce.
Old 07-15-2004, 04:28 PM   #3
Rookie

jackson's Arena

OVR: 5

thanks so much for replying. i love the game but the slowdown is killing me. how is it online with ps2, lag, etc.
Old 07-15-2004, 05:29 PM   #4
MVP

hogfan's Arena

OVR: 11

I haven't played online, so I can't speak to that. However, as far as playing the CPU, there is no slow down.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »