Home

$200 COPY OF NCAA

This is a discussion on $200 COPY OF NCAA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2004, 12:14 PM   #17
Rookie

tlj101010's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: $200 COPY OF NCAA

that's nothin'... I once got stopped going 62 in a 45 (I was 18 and stoopid.. what can i say). The speed limit had dropped from 55 to 45, and I hadn't noticed the change. Well, I got a ticket for $148 for going 17 over the limit (my cousin was the cop, too.. bastard.. ). anyway, you know where I was off to in such a hurry? I was off to the grocery store to get a package of Ramen noodles ($0.19) that I had been craving.... and that was the best damn package of Ramen noodles I ever ate..

now, though, I never stray of 5 mph over the limit, even when in a 25 mph zone and everyone is flying by at 35-40. What can I say, I'm 25 now and have 2 kids in the car with me.
Old 07-16-2004, 12:31 PM   #18
* d*n't b*l**v* *n g*ns.

snivlem's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

madscientist said:
SO I GET OUT OF SCHOOL AND I'M ON MY WAY TO PICK UP NCAA ON TUESDAY AND WHAM. LA STATE TROOPER GETS ME DOING 58 IN A 45 MPH ZONE. DUDE THEN HAS THE NERVE TO ASK IF HE CAN SEARCH MY CAR. DO YOU HAVE A WARRANT I ASKED? NO, BUT I CAN GET ONE HE SAYS. WELL YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO GET IT I SAY. HE WUSSES OUT, AND I GO ON MY WAY. THE TICKET IS FOR $145 + $55 FOR NCAA 2005. I HAD NOTHING TO HIDE, BUT I HAVE HEARD TELL OF COPS HERE SEARCHING YOUR CAR AND NOT PUTTING BACK ON THE DOOR PANELS.

yeah, that's the idea, piss off the cop who's got authority over you and has the power to either let you go with a warning, or give you a hefty ticket.
Old 07-16-2004, 02:35 PM   #19
L*v* *nd H*n*r t* M**m*

mazhirui's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:

jackson said:
recon, are you a cop. either you know your unreasonable searches and seizures, or your a cop. thats not general knowledge. im a cop in ok. reply if ya are.

It's common knowledge if you have any common sense. I knew that and I'm certainly not a cop and I've never been pulled over either to know from experience, lol.
Old 07-16-2004, 02:39 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 1

All cops work on reasonable and probable grounds. If they think a child is being abused in a house right now he doesnt need a warrant to walk in and find out. etc etc etc
Old 07-16-2004, 03:00 PM   #21
Sweettouch

Dame's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

Recon said:
He doesnt have to have a warrant to search your car.

Only arrest you, have probable cause, or cosent.

what are you talking about he do need a warrant to search his car if that was the case any cop could say i have supicion to think he has something in his car get your fax straight.

But what you should have did is told the cop the truth that you were rushing off the to get college football 2k5 he might have let you go with a warning
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2004, 03:05 PM   #22
Rookie

Recon's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:

jackson said:
recon, are you a cop. either you know your unreasonable searches and seizures, or your a cop. thats not general knowledge. im a cop in ok. reply if ya are.

lol...........sure am in North Carolina. Do you work for a big department.
Old 07-16-2004, 03:05 PM   #23
Rookie

jwb0581's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

ghm125 said:
Quote:

ODogg said:

ghm125-

explain the sig?
Old 07-16-2004, 03:08 PM   #24
Sweettouch

Dame's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

Recon said:
Quote:

jackson said:

lol...........sure am in North Carolina. Do you work for a big department.

If Recon is a cop he must be like denzell on training day or just a horrible cop o i got it one of those cops on RENO 911 i hope when i drive threw nc you dont pull me over damn
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »