Home

Scoring simulator is whacked!

This is a discussion on Scoring simulator is whacked! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2004, 03:32 PM   #17
MVP

JoeBudden's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Scoring simulator is whacked!

He by far excedded that tho i think he almost got 5000 i cant really remember but it was enormous amount
Old 07-16-2004, 03:46 PM   #18
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13

I brought this up in my first impressions post a few days ago. I'm surprised nobody else brought this up until now. It's a problem, but i think it's something I can live with. I think the most ridiculous score I saw was Southern Miss beating Tulane like 93-0. You never saw that last year.

In fact, I remember an interview last year before NCAA '04 was released, one of the guys said that they redid the substitution AI so that when CPU teams get way ahead, they will sub in their scrubs and keep the final score reasonable. Maybe that somehow got changed this year.

Of course, that still doesn't explain some of the extremely high scoring, close games (provided they didn't go into OT)
Old 07-16-2004, 05:22 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

but if it was something that got changed, wouldn't all of the scrubs that don't get playing time just transfer to a different school?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »