Home

try practice mode

This is a discussion on try practice mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2004, 08:45 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: try practice mode

Practice mode definitely helps. I've spent considerable time there the past couple days. I've gone from completeing 6 or 7 passes per game to 15-20. It definitely helps get the timing down.
Old 07-17-2004, 09:25 PM   #10
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

I've been playing more, and I'm actually able to complete passes...even TE's over the middle, you just can't bullet the ball every time this year, you actually need touch. It's a lot different than last year, so that's why all of us have issues, but just work through it, you actually can complete passes
Old 07-17-2004, 10:13 PM   #11
D*tr**t F*nb*y

lionsfan49's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

mgoblue said:
I've been playing more, and I'm actually able to complete passes...even TE's over the middle, you just can't bullet the ball every time this year, you actually need touch. It's a lot different than last year, so that's why all of us have issues, but just work through it, you actually can complete passes

B.....B......B.....B.....I thought it was a darn buggy game and EA's fault I couldnt complete 65 % of my passes the day I brought it home from the store!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »