Home

too easy?-too hard?(coach mode)

This is a discussion on too easy?-too hard?(coach mode) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2004, 06:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
too easy?-too hard?(coach mode)

i am middle tn state and i am playing 10 min qtrs on default sliders at AA level. this has worked very well in the past series for me. okay, heres the deal- i open up on the road at florida and dominate defensively for 3 quarters. leading 6-0 on 2 fg's i have chris leak and his teammates rattled. with 2 min to go they drive the ball 85 yds and score with seconds left to win 7-6. i'm thinkin, not bad. i then play other 1 star programs and run my record to 5-1 and 3-0 in the sun-belt. i mean i dominate! i am ranked #1 in total 'd' allowing 140 yds a game. i am rushing for over 175 a game and my completion percentage is low, about 25%. i think i have thrown for 11 td's and 5 pics and have been sacked about 12 times in 6 games.

my question is- do i need to go to heisman level?( which has been too hard for me in coach mode in the past). is mtsu that much better than everyone else this yr in the sun belt? does it get harder when you climb the ladder in the coaching ranks and take over bigger programs, is the competition tougher if you are playing coach mode at the 5-6 star programs.

i am trying to like this game, i really am, i just dont know if it is the game for me since i enjoy coach only mode games. i am still playing 04 and in my 12th season at michigan and have not played in the nc game yet, have been set up too, but seems the buckeyes always knock me out of the running for the NC.

any help, advice, suggestions would greatly be appreciated, thanks ..Tommy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2004, 08:04 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: too easy?-too hard?(coach mode)

sorry about the double post-my bad
Old 07-17-2004, 08:20 PM   #3
Rookie

c'mon peeps, help a lowly gamer out
Old 07-17-2004, 09:29 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 15

Yea you need to move up to Heisman or find some sliders. No way you should be shutting Florida out in the Swamp with MTSU.

I don't play coach mode so I don't know if it's the same but I was finding the game too easy on Varsity and AA. I found some good Heisman sliders and now the game is really hard! Just played a double OT game with FSU against Virginia.
Old 07-17-2004, 10:04 PM   #5
Rookie

thanks g-p
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »