Home

IT'S DONE!....FINISHED!....OVER!

This is a discussion on IT'S DONE!....FINISHED!....OVER! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2004, 09:53 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: IT\'S DONE!....FINISHED!....OVER!

peace
Old 07-20-2004, 09:55 AM   #10
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

Right, there is no more robo qb. People wanted it gone now its gone and people complain.

Every CPU AI game cheats on the harder levels. Yet NCAA did it and people complained. People want realism, fair gameplay, realistic stats, and user control. Sorry, you can't have all of those as they conflict.
Old 07-20-2004, 09:59 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:

jujuhound said:
Quote:

THEBIGORANGE said:
i've had it! 05' has wasted my time for the last time. this game is a joke compared to 04'. NOW WAIT! before you slam me, its not because of my game, its because of the AI . my passing,running,home field advantage,composure(over-done in my opinion,but liked,graghics, rules violations, ect.....i do like, its the fact that top-rated teams and QB'S are not gettin done thru the air, cant take it no more, will play 2004 and not another word from me on 2005, its over baby!

I'm not slamming or supporting this guy, but what is the difficulty with reading comprehension on this board? He's complaining that the AI cannot pass, even the top-rated QBs can't get it done. I haven't played enough to come to that conclusion yet, but it is starting to look that way for me too.

Do you have a comprehension problem? If you don't like the game, stop playing the damn game. If you are not playing it then there is no reason for you to be on the NCAA board.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2004, 10:11 AM   #12
MVP

jujuhound's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:

NICKGR5 said:
Quote:

jujuhound said:
Quote:

THEBIGORANGE said:
i've had it! 05' has wasted my time for the last time. this game is a joke compared to 04'. NOW WAIT! before you slam me, its not because of my game, its because of the AI . my passing,running,home field advantage,composure(over-done in my opinion,but liked,graghics, rules violations, ect.....i do like, its the fact that top-rated teams and QB'S are not gettin done thru the air, cant take it no more, will play 2004 and not another word from me on 2005, its over baby!

I'm not slamming or supporting this guy, but what is the difficulty with reading comprehension on this board? He's complaining that the AI cannot pass, even the top-rated QBs can't get it done. I haven't played enough to come to that conclusion yet, but it is starting to look that way for me too.

Do you have a comprehension problem? If you don't like the game, stop playing the damn game. If you are not playing it then there is no reason for you to be on the NCAA board.

Thank you for proving my point. I said I haven't played ENOUGH, as I have a job and wife at home. I haven't played 58 games like some others on this board (more like 7 or 8). I have been playing this game every chance I get and have not yet been able to get the CPU to pass effectively against me. I do like the game, but there are some problems I'm trying to fix so I will continue to post on the NCAA forum board. If you have a problem with that, perhaps you should ignore my posts. Or you could try to stop defending the game like I'm attacking your mom, kiddie.
Old 07-20-2004, 10:21 AM   #13
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

Warning to all....

Now the world don't move to the beat of just one drum...
What might be right for you...may not be right for some...
It takes Different Strokes...
It takes Different Strokes...
It takes Different Strokes to move the world...

It all stops now. Keep it on topic (what does having a wife have to do with a QB's efficiency?) or move along.

Thank you.
Old 07-20-2004, 10:25 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 1

Thank you for proving my point. I said I haven't played ENOUGH, as I have a job and wife at home. I haven't played 58 games like some others on this board (more like 7 or 8). I have been playing this game every chance I get and have not yet been able to get the CPU to pass effectively against me. I do like the game, but there are some problems I'm trying to fix so I will continue to post on the NCAA forum board. If you have a problem with that, perhaps you should ignore my posts. Or you could try to stop defending the game like I'm attacking your mom, kiddie.

Wow you have a wife and a kid. Big [censored], so do I. Also, I am at work right now, probably in a higher position that you could ever dream of. You think everyone just sits around the TV and plays video games all day. You are an idiot. According to you, everyone on this board has nothing better to do than play video games. Just so you know, in my free time I enjoy watching Beavis and Butthead. Huh-huh
Old 07-20-2004, 10:30 AM   #15
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

NICKGR5 said:

Wow you have a wife and a kid. Big [censored], so do I. Also, I am at work right now, probably in a higher position that you could ever dream of. You think everyone just sits around the TV and plays video games all day. You are an idiot. According to you, everyone on this board has nothing better to do than play video games. Just so you know, in my free time I enjoy watching Beavis and Butthead. Huh-huh

First and final warning. You will not attack another poster. He brings family into it, then you speak about income and position in the workplace. This will end here and now, or you will take some time off of the forums.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2004, 10:36 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

Its just a game man.......Turn it off and walk away.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »