Home

My initial impressions

This is a discussion on My initial impressions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2004, 09:01 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 14
My initial impressions

Short and sweet. Its getting returned. The playbooks are terrible. I cant play a football game if I dont have the plays I like to run. That is just me.. Ive been playing these games for years and it will just frustrate me then collect dust. Point being, what is a football game if you cant run the plays you like? Everything else is secondary imo. Last years version was outstanding and got the most play out of any football game in a long time because I had the plays I liked to run. I bought Madden and ESPN and didnt even play them. This year they took out all my favorite plays. EA always has to do something stupid to screw things up. Well this game lasted a day. Im getting smarter at least and it wont waste any more of my time... Michigan's pb last year was the absolute king and last year's NCAA was the best football game Ive ever played. Its too bad they had to change some things they shouldnt have..
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »