Home

Peter Moore on NCAA Football, "We'll Be Back"

This is a discussion on Peter Moore on NCAA Football, "We'll Be Back" within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2016, 03:35 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Peter Moore on NCAA Football, "We'll Be Back"

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbigmike
No one is ever better off with less money. And the problem with them "getting a solid degree from a major university" is that many universities push players into terrible degrees that are easy or their coursework is lightened or the degrees just plain don't matter. And in a time when the business world is shift away from "do you have a four-year degree?" to "do you have a master's degree?", it's a big, big problem to just assume that getting the degree is automatically going to make them "a lot of money."
You miss the point. The athletes are given the best thing they could be given - opportunity. If they fail to take advantage of that opportunity whose fault is that?

Athletic departments don't have the money to pay players and give them the pampered treatment they currently get. Which current benefits would you take away in exchange for the cash?
Old 09-16-2016, 07:48 PM   #58
Rookie

sXeInYoFace's Arena

OVR: 3

no one is holding a gun to the heads of these kids. if they feel they get mistreated by the ncaa or their respective school by not getting paid, don't play for them and leave. so the schools do make millions off their jersey sales or tv appearances, is that fair? no, it is not, but neither is life, and if anybody told you life was fair lied to you. our soldiers get paid next to nothing to fight and die for our country and athletes get all riled up for free tuition, a top notch education, meals, room and board and so on. the same goes for kaepernick and all those fools kneeling during our National Anthem. don't like it? leave. but that is a total different subject that i probably shouldnt have even mentioned because it has no place on these forums. that just bothers me to no end. sorry for the rant.
Old 09-16-2016, 10:41 PM   #59
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

here what needs to happen

1 cut roster share out i would hate that but its seems like a fair choice

2 keep Edit player in the game but put it in Dyn mode

3 try to get every school + 1-aa in the game only thing u would change is Bowl names CFP name

how i wouild sell it is

College Football returns to PS4 XBOX 1 with 250+ teams CFP all new graphics 5 commenty teams
1 Folwer/Krik H / Ponder
2 G Johnson/Cdavis
3 R Davis/m brown D pollak
4 Joe Tess Blackange
5Nessler/danleson/lafroce

score bugs from ESPN CBS CBS Sports Network FOX NBC ND Home Games only Gereic

Over 40 real FCS stadiums all 130 FBS stadiums
Old 09-17-2016, 12:22 AM   #60
Just started!

I think it's dumb most of those college players played the game themselves
Old 09-17-2016, 11:49 AM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXeInYoFace
no one is holding a gun to the heads of these kids. if they feel they get mistreated by the ncaa or their respective school by not getting paid, don't play for them and leave. so the schools do make millions off their jersey sales or tv appearances, is that fair? no, it is not, but neither is life, and if anybody told you life was fair lied to you. our soldiers get paid next to nothing to fight and die for our country and athletes get all riled up for free tuition, a top notch education, meals, room and board and so on. the same goes for kaepernick and all those fools kneeling during our National Anthem. don't like it? leave. but that is a total different subject that i probably shouldnt have even mentioned because it has no place on these forums. that just bothers me to no end. sorry for the rant.
I live in CoMO and the Missouri football team made news last year when thirty two members of the team went on strike. You know how many transferred? Zero. If it was really so bad at Missouri to cause me to go on strike I'd be looking to transfer but none of them did. Recruiting which was already near the bottom of the SEC is now even worse as many recruits have crossed Missouri off their list.

These guys are pampered, spoiled and seek attention. Maybe if and when EA gets another football game they could incorporate "keeping the players happy/motivated" into the game as part of the coaching tree.
Old 09-17-2016, 02:11 PM   #62
Rookie

jgthedon's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXeInYoFace
U call those ppl "fools" for kneeling but I'd like to think they have a good point in doing it.
Old 09-17-2016, 04:51 PM   #63
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

No, they're just attention starved lemmings who haven't a clue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 09-17-2016, 06:44 PM   #64
Rookie

sXeInYoFace's Arena

OVR: 3

youre right, they are attention grabbers. where was kaepernick and these other clowns "protesting" for all the many other shootings and/or killings (which happen more often at the hands of other people and not cops)? why start now? did those other lives not matter? so they hold a whole nation responsible because of a few bad apples? at the risk of sounding too cliche...dare they go to another country and "protest"...they will become a statistic real fast. i did not mean to hijack this thread and dont mean to preach. this is a great country and we are alotted many freedoms that people take advantage of without realizing how those freedoms came to be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »