Home

How many of you own a ps4 but continue to play NCAA on a ps3

This is a discussion on How many of you own a ps4 but continue to play NCAA on a ps3 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2016, 11:15 AM   #17

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: How many of you own a ps4 but continue to play NCAA on a ps3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
In-game saves would make Xbox 360 a viable option but without it, I can't drop the current gen console for last gen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I can't say I have ever been in a situation where I have needed that feature. We all have different schedules though.

Typically, if I am going to play a game, I do it at a time where I know I can do it and have a full 90 minutes to myself.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Old 09-06-2016, 11:17 AM   #18
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
Yeah I can't say I have ever been in a situation where I have needed that feature. We all have different schedules though.

Typically, if I am going to play a game, I do it at a time where I know I can do it and have a full 90 minutes to myself.

Yeah I typically play as much as I can then come back to it. That's how I'm finally able to make progress in CFM ha

Old 09-06-2016, 03:30 PM   #19
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

I own a PS4 but went and got a 360 just to play NCAA 14 and Fight Night Champion. I was going to get it for the PS3 but it's a much simpler process editing on the 360 and I still had my edited saves on my laptop.
Old 09-06-2016, 08:27 PM   #20
Legal Advisor

jwilphl's Arena

OVR: 12

I'm in this boat. I did buy Madden last year, but I only got through about 10 games in CFM before I got bored. Playing plenty of NCAA still. Honestly, though, since I don't use my PS3 for anything else, it would really be great if we got some kind of backwards compatibility or at least a digital download of NCAA for PS4.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:15 PM   #21
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Yep, I'm in this boat. Have a PS4, and Madden 16, which I still enjoy and will not be buying 17, but still use my 360 and PS3 to play NCAA games.

Heck, I've got NCAA 06 and NFL 2K5 in my PS2 rotation and yesterday I spent 45 min. playing a couple of games in my Patriots season in Tecmo Super Bowl on the NES.

It may take me forever to complete seasons, but I just play whatever I'm in the mood to play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2016, 01:20 AM   #22
Rookie

jgthedon's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
I own a PS4 but went and got a 360 just to play NCAA 14 and Fight Night Champion. I was going to get it for the PS3 but it's a much simpler process editing on the 360 and I still had my edited saves on my laptop.
The only games I play haha. The graphics r also way better on 360 especially if u edit the color settings on your tv to make the colors pop out
Old 09-07-2016, 01:57 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilphl
I'm in this boat. I did buy Madden last year, but I only got through about 10 games in CFM before I got bored. Playing plenty of NCAA still. Honestly, though, since I don't use my PS3 for anything else, it would really be great if we got some kind of backwards compatibility or at least a digital download of NCAA for PS4.

EA isn't making this backwards compatible...also I still have my 360 and can't play this game because Madden 17 makes this game it's bitch. It is 1000000x than NCAA.

Old 09-07-2016, 02:00 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 1

I do. Madden has made some nice strides on the field in the last few years and is finally probably better than NCAA but off the field it just can't compete.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »