Home

glove glitch?

This is a discussion on glove glitch? within the EA Sports College Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football
Sports Emulation in 2022 - Going Beyond Emulation
OS Reacts: NBA 2K23 Gameplay Improvements
MLB The Show 22 Missing Features

Old 09-29-2016, 04:59 PM   #1
Rookie

sXeInYoFace's Arena

OVR: 3
glove glitch?

looked around the glitch thread but couldnt find anything. i am editing some player equipment for Notre Dame on ncaa 14 through the console (xbox 360) and switched around a lot of the equipment to add some variety. when i played the game, i realized all my wide receivers/tight ends had all the same gloves on. it was the nike vapor fly ones. i did not do the defense equipment edits yet so i dont know if it happens on defense also. any workaround for this? did not want to post in glitch thread because i figured more people would see this. thanks for any feedback.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2016, 07:15 PM   #2
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: glove glitch?

I think to fix this you have to change your gloves to "Default"(the no gloves option) That will give everyone different gloves. Try it out, i may be wrong.
Old 09-30-2016, 04:34 AM   #3
Rookie

sXeInYoFace's Arena

OVR: 3

to change to default gloves, i assume you mean at the screen before playing an actual game where you can change to different uniforms. i will try it. i also realized, and dont know if the same solution will solve it, is that the sleeves are half team color. for example, i had wanted to make a back up qb of mine have one long white sleeve on his left arm and no sleeve on his right. when i played a game, he had half team color sleeves on both arms. ive always played ncaa 13 and only recently started with this one. i was never a equipment guy and i shouldnt let this ruin anything, but it is a little bit of a bummer. i just like to show some different styles, adds a bit more realism. thanks for the reply, i appreciate it.
Old 09-30-2016, 11:05 AM   #4
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXeInYoFace
to change to default gloves, i assume you mean at the screen before playing an actual game where you can change to different uniforms. i will try it. i also realized, and dont know if the same solution will solve it, is that the sleeves are half team color. for example, i had wanted to make a back up qb of mine have one long white sleeve on his left arm and no sleeve on his right. when i played a game, he had half team color sleeves on both arms. ive always played ncaa 13 and only recently started with this one. i was never a equipment guy and i shouldnt let this ruin anything, but it is a little bit of a bummer. i just like to show some different styles, adds a bit more realism. thanks for the reply, i appreciate it.

Like the gloves, this is also from the uniform select screen. Lots of teams have uniforms that come with default special half sleeves. Any player that has any type of sleeve will get the half sleeves if you select a uniform with them.

If you don't want that, don't pick a uniform with the default half sleeves (you can see them while selecting uniforms).
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football »