Home

Fumbles?

This is a discussion on Fumbles? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2004, 11:41 PM   #1
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15
Fumbles?

I'm curious if anyone else has noticed the lack of fumbles in this year's game. I've played 20 to 25 games either in dynasty mode or against friends and can only remember fumbling the ball one time, which I recovered. Looking back I can only recall the CPU fumbling 2 or 3 times as well. Is this going on with anyone else, or have I just been "lucky" so far?

(I'm not sure if this has been talked about but if it has feel free to link me and disregard this post)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2004, 11:43 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Fumbles?

I've had the same thing. Definitely a low number of fumbles this year, in about 30 games I've probably seen 4 or 5.
Old 07-24-2004, 11:44 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

It's been on and off for me.. Some games I'll have 3 fumbles 91 or 2 from me and or 1 or 2 by my online opponent)..

But other games I'll only see 1-0.

I'd say if i were to add up the 10 online games ive played that i've had 6 total fumbles.
Old 07-24-2004, 11:46 PM   #4
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15

I guess what made me finally notice this is that I've played 4 games today and am in the middle of my 5th and there hasn't been a fumble by me or the CPU yet.
Old 07-25-2004, 01:37 AM   #5
MVP

Bill_Abner's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

fpac said:
I'm curious if anyone else has noticed the lack of fumbles in this year's game. I've played 20 to 25 games either in dynasty mode or against friends and can only remember fumbling the ball one time, which I recovered. Looking back I can only recall the CPU fumbling 2 or 3 times as well. Is this going on with anyone else, or have I just been "lucky" so far?

(I'm not sure if this has been talked about but if it has feel free to link me and disregard this post)

I see fumbles on kick returns, but that's about it. Lydell Ross has zero fumbles in 8 games. Oh, and I have had my WR fumble a catch, too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2004, 02:40 AM   #6
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

OVR: 12

Hmm, well until just a minute ago I might of agreed but I just played an online game in a tourney with FSU (me) vs. Miami (opp.) and caused 3 fumbles. Very important ones at that. Barely won 19-16.

So they can happen, especially if Miami can have 3 at home.

I've seen quite a few against me that are user caused. So JAM that black button!
Old 07-25-2004, 03:43 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 13

I've seen very few. Noticed it before you brought it up.
Old 07-25-2004, 08:34 AM   #8
Pro

taruncheel's Arena

OVR: 5

I thought so at first, but I am seeing fumbles. One thing that was pretty cool, that I haven't seen before is that my QB ended up throwing a pick (right to the defender), he started to return it upfield and then one of my players hit him, he fumbled, I recovered, 1st and 10 for me. I can't remember seeing this in any version before. It was like, once you throw an int, that team was keeping the ball no matter what. Also (and this might be the reason others are not seeing fumbles), I notice that the games played in the rain will result in more fumbles. Just a thought!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »