Home

Best/worst recruit you've ever seen

This is a discussion on Best/worst recruit you've ever seen within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2016, 05:28 PM   #9
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Best/worst recruit you've ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by xToXiCxSAVAGEx
What's the best or worst recruit you've seen? I recruited a 64 overall QB hoping he'd be a gem and he ended up being a 49(!).
The best recruit I've seen strictly from a ratings standpoint was an 82 receiver. Dude was a monster.
And the biggest gen I've ever gotten wasn't actually a gem. He was just a MLB who intercepted everything. I played on Heisman with 35 INT and he finished his career in the low 80s with 20-something interceptions. He has 5 in one game and had a year with 14 or something like that. He was so good for whatever reason that I started him ahead of other MLBs who were higher rated. It was nuts.
That is so awesome, and that's why I advocate playing everybody and just watching how they do. In the end, it's how they can produce that is the real value to your team and not some rating. I feel as though the rabbit hole is a little deeper than just WYSIWYG with regards to the ratings.

Wish I could find a backer like that

would love to see his ratings if you can provide them.
Old 12-15-2016, 03:56 PM   #10
Rookie

Dobbnail Boot's Arena

OVR: 0

On NCAA 10, I was at Vandy. My first recruiting class was the best I've ever had. I pulled in the number one SS, number one OLB, and the number 10 athlete. The SS was a 3x All-American with 20ish INTS in four years. The OLB was a 4x All-American and was the All-Time leader in sacks in NCAA history. But the athlete was the crown jewel. I sat for about half an hour deciding if I wanted him as a receiver or corner. But I'm an offensive person at heart so I picked receiver. His first catch was a one-handed sideline catch. Guy won 2 Heismans and had 12,000 receiving yards in 4 years. Best gaming decision of my life.
Old 12-23-2016, 04:16 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellisan
That is so awesome, and that's why I advocate playing everybody and just watching how they do. In the end, it's how they can produce that is the real value to your team and not some rating. I feel as though the rabbit hole is a little deeper than just WYSIWYG with regards to the ratings.

Wish I could find a backer like that

would love to see his ratings if you can provide them.
I wish I could remember his stats. His last name was Bryant. I think his ZCV and MCV ended up around 80-83. Speed was like 80 at the end. Catching was like low 80s. If I remember correctly, he had a years with 7,4,5, and ,13 or close to that interceptions
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »