Home

Unopened copy of NCAA

This is a discussion on Unopened copy of NCAA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2004, 04:48 PM   #1
MVP

RunN1st's Arena

OVR: 20
Unopened copy of NCAA

Guys,
Here's my dilemma. I have an unopened copy of NCAA 2005 that I got for my b-day. I had a chance to play it at GameStop and it seemed too much like last year's effort. So, I went out and bought NFL2K5 and love it. Question is, what other game out there would be worth trading this game in for other than Madden?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2004, 04:50 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Unopened copy of NCAA

Halo 2 is coming out pretty soon.
Old 07-26-2004, 04:52 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

personally I don't think there is a better game out there. At first glance the graphics do look alot like last year but EA has added so much more to the game this year. it is the best football game I have ever played to date. I would give it another chance before I traded it in
Old 07-26-2004, 05:01 PM   #4
MVP

RunN1st's Arena

OVR: 20

Mounty,
I thought about opening it but decided not to because I can only afford to play one football game a year. The home crowd meter and the player rattled indicator bars seem like nice features. To be honest, last year played with Michigan State and won the National Championship and the second year did not hold my interest.

Halo2 seems like it'll be a really cool game for those whom enjoy first person shooters. FPS make me dizzy.
Old 07-26-2004, 05:11 PM   #5
MVP

Bill_Abner's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

mniner2003 said:
Guys,
Here's my dilemma. I have an unopened copy of NCAA 2005 that I got for my b-day. I had a chance to play it at GameStop and it seemed too much like last year's effort. So, I went out and bought NFL2K5 and love it. Question is, what other game out there would be worth trading this game in for other than Madden?

KOTOR 2
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »