Home

funniest ebgames.com review ever....

This is a discussion on funniest ebgames.com review ever.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2004, 11:33 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 9
funniest ebgames.com review ever....

This is great, I stumbled by while browsing the ebgames.com reviews of ncaa 2k5. Enjoy:

MOST REALISTIC GAME EVER!!!!!
Wow!!! This game is SO realistic! First of all, I love it how no matter how many steps your CB has on the WR, somehow the WR will magically glide right by you and make the catch. I see that in college football ALL the time!! COOL!! Next, I like how the opposing DL can somehow come of their double-teamed block, grab your RB's shoelace, and you fall to the ground. DUDE!!! That is awesome!! RB's never get 100 yard games, right? I also love EA's new Momentum feature. Your team can march 95 yards down the field and score on the opening drive, and then go 3 and out the rest of the way. Simply AMAZING!! The best thing is the catches either you or the CPU can make over 4 defenders. Unbelievable how realistic EA made this game!! I would give it 30 stars if I could!!

PS: I LOVE the green shoes!! They go great with my team's maroon jerseys!! Awesome job, EA!! The 4-35 passing games are great, too!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2004, 11:50 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: funniest ebgames.com review ever....

lol apparently the guy hasn't played enough games to figure out passing..what a loser..
Old 07-26-2004, 11:56 PM   #3
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

OVR: 19

It's sad because at least one person in the world will read that and think it's a serious review and buy the game because of it.....funny review, i don't agree with it, but that's another subject, it's very funny either way
Old 07-27-2004, 12:14 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:

Radioactiveman said:
RB's never get 100 yard games, right?

Wow, what an idiot. My running back in my Temple Dynasty (2nd year) is averaging about 125-130 yards a game.

This guy just clearly shows he didn't spend enough time on the game. You have to be patient and just keep working at it to get anywhere on this game.
Old 07-27-2004, 08:32 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Thankfully school will be starting in a month....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2004, 10:24 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

The problem most people have with running the ball is hitting the speed boost before they hit the line. It used to be in NCAA that you'd hit the hole ASAP and be able to gain yardage. Now you have to use your blocking, and it's tough to get used to at first. The spin move is insane, though. It's overpowered. I've decided not to use it.
Old 07-27-2004, 11:43 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:

Radioactiveman said:
This is great, I stumbled by while browsing the ebgames.com reviews of ncaa 2k5. Enjoy:

Wow!!! This game is SO realistic! First of all, I love it how no matter how many steps your CB has on the WR, somehow the WR will magically glide right by you and make the catch. I see that in college football ALL the time!! COOL!! Next, I like how the opposing DL can somehow come of their double-teamed block, grab your RB's shoelace, and you fall to the ground. DUDE!!! That is awesome!! RB's never get 100 yard games, right? I also love EA's new Momentum feature. Your team can march 95 yards down the field and score on the opening drive, and then go 3 and out the rest of the way. Simply AMAZING!! The best thing is the catches either you or the CPU can make over 4 defenders. Unbelievable how realistic EA made this game!! I would give it 30 stars if I could!!

PS: I LOVE the green shoes!! They go great with my team's maroon jerseys!! Awesome job, EA!! The 4-35 passing games are great, too!

Half the damn posts in this NCAA forum are right on par with post. Why would I have to look outside OS to read this useless Rhetoric?

Learn to play the game, adjust your sliders accordingly, and if you still don't like it, trade it in. Then write a letter to EA voicing your concern in a professional manner, and rent it next year before you buy.

I personally like this game, I don't want EA to dumb this game back down next year where I can roll the premier programs 77-0 with 600 yards passing and 300 yards rushing. I prefer to have a challenge. To each his own.....
Old 07-27-2004, 12:06 PM   #8
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

Radioactiveman said:

This is your brain on drugs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »