Home

Is Heisman worth playing this year?

This is a discussion on Is Heisman worth playing this year? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2004, 11:25 AM   #1
DH7
Rookie

OVR: 1
Is Heisman worth playing this year?

I have been playing on adjusted AA, but think I might want a bigger challenge. However, as we all know, past versions would absolultely screw human players over at times with a catch-up AI that would make the computer seem unbeatable at times. Is this the case again in 2005? For example, if you have an average team down 30-3 at the half, with about 100 yds given up, will they all of a sudden become all-americans and gain 550 yds and score 48 points in the second half? Any feedback is appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2004, 11:34 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Is Heisman worth playing this year?

If you can tolerate using the 2 controller trick that is the only way I can see Heisman being tolerable. Id rather not have to toggle the 2nd controller off of the RB every play though.
Old 07-27-2004, 11:36 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: Is Heisman worth playing this year?

I've always played Heisman, always will. With my adjusted sliders, I am getting fantastic results. Heisman is the only way to go. I really don't see any speed cheat this year. On quite a few occassions I have been able to sprint past a guy that even had the angle on me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »