Home

Playing Out A Season. Testing Offenses

This is a discussion on Playing Out A Season. Testing Offenses within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2017, 01:42 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Playing Out A Season. Testing Offenses

I am going to try out some different offenses. I created an 8 team conference of teams I want to try offenses out on. I have split them into the north and south divisions and have created the schedules. I don't want to over post in the board. Would posting on my own thread be okay on here or should I post in the dynasty thread, even though it isn't a dynasty?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2017, 01:46 PM   #2
MVP

whughes's Arena

Re: Playing Out A Season. Testing Offenses

You already created this thread. I'd say just post whatever you need to post right here. No point in clutter up the dynasty section with something that isn't a dynasty

Fan of:
Chicago Bears
U of M Wolverines
CMU Chippewas

Old 01-17-2017, 04:06 PM   #3
Rookie

FarFromEer's Arena

Not trying to criticize, but you have quite a few threads going (8 on my front page of results...don't worry, I had a phase where I thought I had too many posts on the front page that I had started) and from what I can tell you are playing 06 while most are on 14. If someone is playing 14 is responding to you with the thought that you are also playing 14, their input to your question may or may not be fully relevant. As you are posting, I would include in the title that the post is related to 06, as most will assume it is a 14 related post. Also, you might want to check out the thread on 06 revival (http://www.operationsports.com/forum...al-com-51.html). There are 51 pages of 06 related posts and it is full of users playing 06.

Good luck and game on!
Old 01-17-2017, 09:48 PM   #4
Pro

Yeah sorry about the multiple posts. About the related one, I was setting it up as a season like we do dynasty. I enjoy reading the dynasty posts. I was going to also write up my posts about this new season I have going on even though it isn't a dynasty. Just wasn't sure where to post. Game results, standings, etc.

Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »