Home

Teambuilder Dynasty by Recruits in State

This is a discussion on Teambuilder Dynasty by Recruits in State within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2017, 01:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Teambuilder Dynasty by Recruits in State

I'm thinking of setting up a dynasty based on the number of recruits available in each state. Meaning states with more recruits available would have more teams and less recruits fewer teams.

I have a spreadsheet with the average number of recruits per state over 9 years.

My question is how can I determine the number of teams each state should have from that average? #badatmath

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2017, 01:50 PM   #2
Rookie

FarFromEer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Teambuilder Dynasty by Recruits in State

There are 2,710 recruits per year. There are 126 teams in the game. That equates to 21.5 recruits per team. Divide the number of recruits per state by 21.5.

However, there is a limit on how many Team Builder teams you can have in a dynasty (12 I think...I don't use Team Builder because it prevents me from using the editor), so you will not be able to get to an exact number per state. The best you could do would be to make it closer than it currently is, or to work based on regions, and not states.

(excuse any errors in my numbers, answering on the fly from work).
Old 02-07-2017, 02:37 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Teambuilder Dynasty by Recruits in State

Thank you that's what I was after. The teambuilder limit of 12 is a pain when trying to modify leagues like this.

Thanks again!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »