Home

I Love this Game Ever Notice Every Tackler is Different!

This is a discussion on I Love this Game Ever Notice Every Tackler is Different! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2004, 09:41 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
I Love this Game Ever Notice Every Tackler is Different!

Wow the little things in this game is So So Intoxicating.

Ever Notice how your Defensive Backs and Linebackers Have different ooomph to their hits,
for instance a hard hitter will deliver a punishing "oooomph" from deep inside thier stomach that lasts longer and is deeper were as a Pansy tackler will deliver a little fast Higher Pitched "ummph" that
doesnt last long. I love hitting with my hard hitters to Deliver that Menacing "ooooomph" Low Pitched and Long!

Just the little things like that that make this game so special you can really tell apart your guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2004, 08:54 AM   #2
Fear Ameer

skitch's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: I Love this Game Ever Notice Every Tackler is Different!

Say ooomph for us, just one more time.
Old 07-31-2004, 11:10 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:

brewer67 said:
Wow the little things in this game is So So Intoxicating.

Ever Notice how your Defensive Backs and Linebackers Have different ooomph to their hits,
for instance a hard hitter will deliver a punishing "oooomph" from deep inside thier stomach that lasts longer and is deeper were as a Pansy tackler will deliver a little fast Higher Pitched "ummph" that
doesnt last long. I love hitting with my hard hitters to Deliver that Menacing "ooooomph" Low Pitched and Long!

Just the little things like that that make this game so special you can really tell apart your guys!

This is a great feature of this year's game! The tackling just looks and feels so much more realistic. And - I am really glad that they have minimized the "shot in the back" tackling animation that was overused in several of the previous versions....
Old 07-31-2004, 11:57 AM   #4

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

I thought I was just imaging things but it defintley seems like certain guys tackle harder than others. I have one guy in my Duke dynasty that plays LB and is rated like 60 something, but it seems no matter what every single tackle he makes is one that gets replayed.
Old 07-31-2004, 12:23 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 14

The problem is people overuse the hard tackle. Go online and people use it every time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2004, 12:48 PM   #6
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

OVR: 12

The little details are Great! I noticed last night during my Florida State Dynasty some cool detail after an interception. My guy goes up and gets the ball then when he comes down and starts to make a cut his head looks both ways. It was VERY realistic. Prolly gotta see it to understand though.
Old 07-31-2004, 04:32 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 8

I love how this guy randomly caps certain words Kinda like This. You Know that this is Annoying.
Old 07-31-2004, 04:40 PM   #8
MVP

Jayhawk's Arena

OVR: 13

That's pretty cool, but I think you've either been paying WAY too much attention to the groans of men, or playing too much.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »