Home

TeamBuilder teams in the Editor (WIP)

This is a discussion on TeamBuilder teams in the Editor (WIP) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2017, 09:45 AM   #41
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27

Teambuilder teams are showing up for me.

My question is how do I import names from another roster? Example, I have a roster with Miami named. I want to take those names and import them into the editor into my teambuilder Miami team. What is the best way to do this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2017, 09:46 AM   #42
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

Re: TeamBuilder teams in the Editor (WIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatleg3

My question is how do I import names from another roster? Example, I have a roster with Miami named. I want to take those just those names and import them into the editor with my teambuilder team loaded up. What is the best way to do this?

Old 07-03-2017, 02:27 PM   #43
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:

My question is how do I import names from another roster? Example, I have a roster with Miami named. I want to take those names and import them into the editor into my teambuilder Miami team. What is the best way to do this?

What config are you using?

For your other question, a user posted a Word doc with instructions on how to use the import/export roster feature a ways back. Probably better than the explanation I can give. Just know that those steps assume you're moving a full roster file, not just one team.

But I would CTRL+click on all of your Miami guys and export that info instead of exporting the whole roster file.. then export your teambuilder roster file to csv and paste the roster info you want to use into the slots where your Miami guys are. I'm not sure if there's a faster or easier way to do it..and I hope that makes sense lol..

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.

Last edited by thesportsguru11; 07-03-2017 at 02:33 PM.
Old 07-04-2017, 12:12 PM   #44
Pro

OVR: 4

I believe a number of people have received a link to the editor. please let me know if you are having any issues, or have any questions
Old 07-04-2017, 12:28 PM   #45
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
What config are you using?

For your other question, a user posted a Word doc with instructions on how to use the import/export roster feature a ways back. Probably better than the explanation I can give. Just know that those steps assume you're moving a full roster file, not just one team.

But I would CTRL+click on all of your Miami guys and export that info instead of exporting the whole roster file.. then export your teambuilder roster file to csv and paste the roster info you want to use into the slots where your Miami guys are. I'm not sure if there's a faster or easier way to do it..and I hope that makes sense lol..
I'm using the config from this thread
EA DB Editor Export/Import Instructions

Edit
Got it all figured out. Thanks

Last edited by fatleg3; 07-04-2017 at 04:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2017, 12:34 PM   #46
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

OVR: 2

Thanks for the file, just a FYI, I don't plan on using this for teambuilder teams, but for the other reasons you have listed (firing staff, QB run stuff, etc) but I will let you know if I have any problems.
Old 07-04-2017, 04:23 PM   #47
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I'm using the config from this thread
EA DB Editor Export/Import Instructions

Edit
Got it all figured out. Thanks
Awesome, glad you got that straightened out.

Tried two test files with teambuilder GA Southern/App State and still getting that "error - not a DB/MC02 file" notification. Tried all the different configs that I know of and the file has been decrypted properly. Curious as to how those of you with success made it happen?

Wondering if it might be just a problem with my specific file or I'm missing a step or something, but any help would be fantastic. I played around with the grad transfer stuff on a default dynasty file yesterday and that works fantastic.. Can't wait to explore the rest of the editor.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 07-04-2017, 04:26 PM   #48
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »