Home

NCAA Football 18: A Game So Good, We Truly Wished We Could Play It All Day

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 18: A Game So Good, We Truly Wished We Could Play It All Day within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2017, 10:57 AM   #65
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 18: A Game So Good, We Truly Wished We Could Play It All Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkits

All we need is Licensing for:
- Conferences
- Schools
- Bowl Games
- Awards
- Venues/stadiums
- Maybe brands, nike, adidas, under armor etc.
- ESPN, ABC, FSN etc

Let us do the modding for rosters, schedules, stadium sounds, uni's, recruiting classes, and *detailed sliders that affect more aspects of the gameplay.

Lastly, the fact that 2K & Madden are licensing schools, i think they're seriously checking the temperature of that possibility. Especially 2k. Look at the amount and variation of schools they've been licensing the last 3 yrs. We might see a college hoops first... What y'all think?
All we need are the liscenced schools and stuff. If a AAA college game ever appeared on PC it would live forever. I think we'd see a college football game return before we would college basketball, though. Football is where the money and excitement is. Remember the big hub bub when EA tweeted I think a heartbeat monitor from the NCAA football account? People went nuts! Im intrigued by Madden simply because i want to see next gen college football. Even if we cant play and its scripted.

Although, 2K is making crazy money from MyCareer, MYTeam and the park so it may be worth it to do it with college. Have your player play all 4 years if you like. That game is selling 7 or 8 million copies a year so I imagine they could get some solid sales numbers and then add in with the micro transactions to be profitable. Who knows? I honestly just like talking college sports and what could be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2017, 11:51 AM   #66
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
All we need are the liscenced schools and stuff. If a AAA college game ever appeared on PC it would live forever. I think we'd see a college football game return before we would college basketball, though. Football is where the money and excitement is. Remember the big hub bub when EA tweeted I think a heartbeat monitor from the NCAA football account? People went nuts! Im intrigued by Madden simply because i want to see next gen college football. Even if we cant play and its scripted.

Although, 2K is making crazy money from MyCareer, MYTeam and the park so it may be worth it to do it with college. Have your player play all 4 years if you like. That game is selling 7 or 8 million copies a year so I imagine they could get some solid sales numbers and then add in with the micro transactions to be profitable. Who knows? I honestly just like talking college sports and what could be.
Yea bro I can dig it..
Old 07-17-2017, 04:46 PM   #67
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
Seeing that, and hearing no plans were in the works, was the single most disappointing gaming moment of my life.

Major Boise State fan
Old 07-17-2017, 05:14 PM   #68
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

This article is just cruel*
Old 07-18-2017, 11:58 AM   #69
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Probably a zero chance we ever see this on PlayStation Now, right?

So what was with that heartbeat teaser EA put out last year? Is there potential for that to be ANYTHING in the future? Does Madden having the Longhorns help clue us in on anything?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Old 07-19-2017, 04:17 PM   #70
Rookie

fillmorecash's Arena

I almost cried reading this and thinking back to the good ol days of NCAA games, I wish I could recruit right now. Regardless of the developer I just want them back!
Old 07-20-2017, 12:51 PM   #71
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Oh how I wish NCAA 14 would have been a PC port...the amount of modding would be insane along with graphic upgrades.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2017, 08:31 PM   #72
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

too many OS members with impressions of NCAA 18 and not one verified picture as proof of having the game. where's the ban hammer?

A Work in Progress

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »