Home

NCAA FOOTBALL AND PLAYSTATION 3

This is a discussion on NCAA FOOTBALL AND PLAYSTATION 3 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2017, 04:07 PM   #9
MVP

whughes's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL AND PLAYSTATION 3

I can't say. I've only ever owned the regular version (not the very first one thats backwards compatible, the one after that) and its been putting along great since 2011 when I bought it new

Fan of:
Chicago Bears
U of M Wolverines
CMU Chippewas

Old 12-12-2017, 09:48 AM   #10
Pro

Curious about the controls for the NCAA 14 game. I have always played the 06 game with the controller settings set back to the 2005 version of the game. I just like the simplicity of it and have had decent success with it. Are the controls for NCAA 14 a lot different? Many thanks.

Or are there current rosters 2017 for the 06 on PS 2?

Last edited by Collegefbfan; 12-12-2017 at 10:07 AM.
Old 12-20-2017, 08:56 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collegefbfan
Would GameStop be better or a locally owned store in town?
Always buy local.
Quote:
Not bumping this for no reason. Just some advice needed. I noticed some sellers on eBay offer a warranty with Squaretrade. What does it cover? Money back or another unit? Any help would be appreciated.
I don't know anything about this. You should ask the guy offering the warranty.
Quote:
I was thinking that. Or Letgo..I just don't want to get stuck with a piece of crap. Which model is best? Regular. Slim. Super slim.
I have what I think is the super slim. The disc read cover is comparably lowtech which means it's less likely to break in some dumb complicated way. The original has backwards compatibility, so that's a pretty good reason to go with that one, but I don't know how you'll find it new.
Quote:
Curious about the controls for the NCAA 14 game. I have always played the 06 game with the controller settings set back to the 2005 version of the game. I just like the simplicity of it and have had decent success with it. Are the controls for NCAA 14 a lot different? Many thanks.

Or are there current rosters 2017 for the 06 on PS 2?
The controls are roughly the same, there are just some updates on 14. But the basic schematics are easy to pick up. Just Google the layout.

Idk about 2017 rosters for 06, but there is a way to get them for 07. Somewhere on here there's a link and stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »