Home

Anyway to make a Big XII championship game with Editor???

This is a discussion on Anyway to make a Big XII championship game with Editor??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2018, 01:43 PM   #17
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Anyway to make a Big XII championship game with Editor???

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokie525
Would have to put it in place of another game in week 14 because you can't add a game can you?
Well you can technically add a game from another week (random FCS opp game) into that week for them to play.

I usually re do my schedules and it ends up leaving week 14 (week after rivalry week) empty with most games being played there only from the Sun Belt. Once you place your two BIG 12 teams in it will technically be realistic since the winner will win the BIG 12 Championship
Old 01-07-2018, 04:30 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Anyway to make a Big XII championship game with Editor???

Quote:
Originally Posted by KushNstien

I usually re do my schedules and it ends up leaving week 14 (week after rivalry week) empty with most games being played there only from the Sun Belt. Once you place your two BIG 12 teams in it will technically be realistic since the winner will win the BIG 12 Championship
I've been trying to do this with the method of changing all their games to earlier in the season, but have run into a bit of a road block.

My issue is that when I load up the game and go to look at the Scores/Schedules tab it sends me directly to week 5 (even tho I am in week1). I do not have a chance to LT tab back to week 1, it seemingly starts from there. There are also six week 15 tabs listed under the LT drop down tab and they still all show the big 12 matchups that I had moved to earlier in the season.

Looking at my editor though I don't know how the game could be finding those games. Under the Schedule tab the only week 15 games now listed are Sun Belt Games. I've gone through the Team Schedules Tab as well and made sure all the Big 12 teams now have a Bye week 15 which you can see listed if you look at their schedule in the Team Schedule option in the game as well, but for some reason in the NCAA schedule option it shows those games as still listed.

Has anybody seen this happen to them? Any advice on potential bugs or traps I've fallen into using the editor on the schedules?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »