Home

Heisman is EASY!!!

This is a discussion on Heisman is EASY!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2004, 06:09 PM   #1
MVP

unc12003's Arena

OVR: 9
Heisman is EASY!!!

Am i the only one who thinks default heisman is alot easier this year, than last. Last year i couldn't do anything on that difficulty, but this year i am tearing it up!! I just won at Notre Dame 38-7, I can run, i can pass, it is easy!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2004, 02:34 AM   #2
Rookie

jwb0581's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Heisman is EASY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unc12003
Am i the only one who thinks default heisman is alot easier this year, than last. Last year i couldn't do anything on that difficulty, but this year i am tearing it up!! I just won at Notre Dame 38-7, I can run, i can pass, it is easy!!
What plays are you running?
Old 08-16-2004, 06:46 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by unc12003

It always helps when you're 3 or more years into your dynasty. Assuming that you won a lot on All-American, and had great recruiting classes, then it's going to seem easier on Heisman because you've picked up a lot of talent. Start a new dynasty on Heisman and tell us if it's the same story.
Old 08-16-2004, 12:50 PM   #4
rns
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_diddy
It always helps when you're 3 or more years into your dynasty. Assuming that you won a lot on All-American, and had great recruiting classes, then it's going to seem easier on Heisman because you've picked up a lot of talent. Start a new dynasty on Heisman and tell us if it's the same story.
Hahaha Playing on heisman using a cupcake is a disaster!
The CPU runs all over you. No tackling + No speed = Tons of breakaway TD's for the CPU!

And offense...
No arm + No leg + No speed + No blocking = ....
Old 08-16-2004, 03:38 PM   #5
MVP

unc12003's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_diddy
i did the first 2 years on AA, then i moved up

Last edited by unc12003; 08-16-2004 at 03:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2004, 03:40 PM   #6
MVP

unc12003's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb0581
What plays are you running?
I run counters, i run WR Opt pass alot, HB Read, and alot of PA passes out of the shotgun,

on defense I blitz my lbs alot and get an amazing amount of sacks

by the way- this post was my 500TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by unc12003; 08-16-2004 at 03:43 PM.
Old 08-16-2004, 06:16 PM   #7
All Star

OVR: 21

I play on default Heisman and I havent lost in my dynasty yet. Im in Year 4(I think), and have a 39 game winning streak. But to make it tougher, I'll usually schedule as many Top 10 teams as I can(one year, I played #1 USC, #8 Nebraska, #12 Florida and a lot of the ACC teams were high in the polls).

My defense is what carries me. Every year, we're in the Top 5. My offense is somewhere in the 40s - 50s
Old 08-17-2004, 03:42 PM   #8
Im The Baby/Gotta Love Me

elicoleman's Arena

OVR: 31

Hell, it'd be real easy using good teams like FSU. I can't stand using good teams, because I know I lose interest real quick. I played Idaho on Heisman last year and went 2-10, barely winning one of those games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »